Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the FT know what went on last night?

They haven't ignored it as they posted about it.

They could of just said "we wish Clive Clarke a speedy recovery". That would of ignored MA sacking.

'Untimely Announcement' Pah

Nope sadly not and couldnt even give a spare one away for the watford game thats what the amazing people think about coming to watch the lovely football at the walkers:icon_roll . We will see what happens if the new manager comes in and puts a winning streak and maybe promotion fans will soon be turned round to loving milan again even though its pretty disgraceful what hes done. Dont think hes got too many fans at the minute though.
this was a winner View attachment 1997

Agree totally... I thought that when I saw the Martin Allen interview when he said 'if people expected me to be a nodding dog, then they were wrong....'

Should have got that Churchill dog in, Oh Yes!

Has Mike Stowell been sacked as well?

No hes now been given more responsibility:eek:

It might be nice if our GK coach actually spent his time coaching the Goalkeepers.

Whats happened to Whitbread and Co I don't know:102:

No hes now been given more responsibility:eek:

It might be nice if our GK coach actually spent his time coaching the Goalkeepers.

Whats happened to Whitbread and Co I don't know:102:
must have been given the boot along with MA

yes I do. Do you think he got where he is by being stupid? This is not about football its about something else and it has to be serious. Think it over and come back
OK, I've thought about it.

I've thought about the fact that Mandaric is already looking for his fourth Leicester manager in seven months, despite the fact that it's blindingly obvious the one thing the club is crying out for is a bit of consistency.

I've thought about the Redknap debacle at Portsmouth, and all the other nonsense that went on there.

I've thought about the way Mandaric likes to buy his own players and have a say in how the team plays.

I've thought about Romanov at Hearts.

I still think Mandaric is Radio Rental.

Have you thought about it? Do you still think this is all sensible?

Sensible, Football club chairman. Difficult to put in one sentence without adding a negative somewhere. :icon_bigg

He is more than sensible - he has also got the nerve to take courageous decisions.

I have rarely read such sentimental garbage as in this thread. In its usual plumbing the depths of sports reporting there was just the odd moment of sense in this evening's RL special phone in. That was when Steve Walsh suggested that Allen was only the third or fourth choice for the job.

Since appointed he has set out to say things that please the idiots - sorry folks no offence needed. A high number of players have been brought in (admittedly probably not all at his behest) and they are generally disappointing in quality; in the four games todate we have been outplayed for all or most of three of the fixtures; his immature behaviour last saturday at the Walkers in parading himself confirmed that immaturity and that he was set on winding up the owner.

Lets forget about Allen; he's dead meat as far as LCFC is concerned. Fortunately I am absolutely certain that the very people who are decrying Milan now will be singing "Milan, Milan - we love you" or something similar if we get on a winning run.

If you have made a mistake then the right thing to do is to put it right asap - not f--k about - and that is what Milan has had the nerve to do.

Let's get behind the team whoever pulls on the blue jersey.

One of the rumours circulating last night was that MA had twatted one of the players.....
pm'ed you

Why are people so hung up on this yes man theory.

its what the press picked up on ,where mA didnt want JFH but MM had sorted the deal thats why poeple are thinking the new man has too be a yes man IMO

you feeling any better ????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673