Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've thought about it.

I've thought about the fact that Mandaric is already looking for his fourth Leicester manager in seven months, despite the fact that it's blindingly obvious the one thing the club is crying out for is a bit of consistency.

RK should have gone long before MM came in, NW was here for only a few games and that was plain from the start. The only "real" manager he has set on was MA

I've thought about the Redknap debacle at Portsmouth, and all the other nonsense that went on there.
Thats Portsmouth and history and they are now in the Premership, so it was not all disaster was it?!!

I've thought about the way Mandaric likes to buy his own players and have a say in how the team plays.
So what, Taylor and Levein liked to buy their own players and look what we got? Why can a manager not use the players he is given then later on say they are no good rather than rock the boat without giving them a try. Also who is to say who picked them anyway for all we know MA would have had a say?

I've thought about Romanov at Hearts.
One scoittish club! Why dont you try and think of Fulham, Wigan, Blackburn etc?

I still think Mandaric is Radio Rental.
Do you think he cares what you think?

Have you thought about it? Do you still think this is all sensible?
MM has done this for the best interests of the club and no other. MA was part of a team from tealady to MM and everybody must get on.

Unbelievable, I cannot believe the over reaction of so many fans to this decision.

Yes in plain black and white it does seem a baffling decision, but most of us are blissfully unaware of many of the day to day issues that go on at our club behind the scenes.

Before labelling Mandaric as the villian and Allen as the poor suffering hero, maybe a few people need to take stock and look beyond one decent result on saturday and some nice informative and matey Manager Speaks columns on the OS, without knowing the facts or incidents behind this decison then it would be foolish to make rash statements or judgements as to who is right or wrong.

Remember that Mandaric is closer to MA than any of us and will be aware of things that we would never even know, and bearing in mind this is now his club and any potential personal future financial success rests on the clubs success on the pitch, then I am sure it will have been a decision that has not been taken lightly.

And for those reasons, I am not going to pass judgement nor comment on who or what is at fault or blame, only when and if the truth comes out will any of us be able to judge whether this was the right and proper decision or a massive injustice.

Last edited:
Unbelievable, I cannot believe the over reaction of so many fans to this decision.

Yes in plain black and white it does seem a baffling decision, but most of us are blissfully unaware of many of the day to day issues that go on at our club behind the scenes.

Before labelling Mandaric as the villian and Allen as the poor suffering hero, maybe a few people need to take stock and look beyond one decent result on saturday and some nice informative and matey Manager Speaks columns on the OS, without knowing the facts or incidents behind this decison then it would be foolish to make rash statements or judgements as to who is right or wrong.

Remember that Mandaric is closer to MA than any of us and will be aware of things that we would never even know, and bearing in mind this is now his club and any potential personal future financial success rests on the clubs success on the pitch, then I am sure it will have been a decision that has not been taken lightly.

And for those reasons, I am not going to pass judgement nor comment on who or what is at fault or blame, only when and if the truth comes out will any of us be able to judge whether this was the right and proper decision or a massive injustice.

Stop being so boring..... HANG EM ALL I SAY!!!!!!!

MM has done this for the best interests of the club and no other. MA was part of a team from tealady to MM and everybody must get on.

O'Neil hated and was hated by lots of people inside the club. All this everyone must get along is nonsense, results on the pitch should count end of story. That's why I feel sorry for Allen.

A little more idle speculation:

Maybe MM and MA were on the verge of going their separate ways before the Florist match but trying very hard to make things work.

At half time on Tuesday, MA is very fired up and wants to have a right old go at the players. The CC incident occurs and MA is still so wild that he pulls the players onto pitchside to continue his verbals without taking stock following what had just happened. The players were incensed with this and didn't want to hear him slaughtering them about their performance and what to do in the 2nd half when they just wanted to make sure CC was okay. Senior players go to MM and say enough is enough?

Possible.

what about :
gary megson
craig levein
dennis wise
glenn roeder

not for manager, just a quick public execution :068:

i say stevie claridge blue and whit army

I tried to tell you, I really did.

This is what happens when you have a raving megomaniac running your club/team/players etc.

I'd have more respect for MM if he just said he was the manager picking the team and coaches are there to put into place the style he wants. Of course he never will because when results go tits up he needs someone to sack and he would never put himself in the firing line.

My club is a farce and its not going to get any better.

Oh what Joy.

Maybe MM and MA were on the verge of going their separate ways before the Florist match but trying very hard to make things work.

At half time on Tuesday, MA is very fired up and wants to have a right old go at the players. The CC incident occurs and MA is still so wild that he pulls the players onto pitchside to continue his verbals without taking stock following what had just happened. The players were incensed with this and didn't want to hear him slaughtering them about their performance and what to do in the 2nd half when they just wanted to make sure CC was okay. Senior players go to MM and say enough is enough?

Possible.

Or as the match hadn't been abandoned and MA did the professional thing and tried to get his players ready for the forthcoming 2nd half away from the panic in the changing rooms.

I'm sick of this club.

There's been so many news stories relating to Leicester City FC in the last 5 years and I can't remember many that have cheered me up. I've supported them since the early '70s and cant stop following everything about the club but I wish I could.

I hope that in 6 months that everything is shining bright but I am loosing the heart to be interested.

Possible.

Hmm. If MA did give mouth-to-mouth, as the Mirror reports, that scenario seems very unlikely.

Possible.

Shouldn't this begin, Once upon a time........ ?

Or as the match hadn't been abandoned and MA did the professional thing and tried to get his players ready for the forthcoming 2nd half away from the panic in the changing rooms.

Nail.Hit.Head. The paramedics would have told them all to get the hell out of the dressing room.

I tried to tell you, I really did.

This is what happens when you have a raving megomaniac running your club/team/players etc.

I'd have more respect for MM if he just said he was the manager picking the team and coaches are there to put into place the style he wants. Of course he never will because when results go tits up he needs someone to sack and he would never put himself in the firing line.

My club is a farce and its not going to get any better.

Oh what Joy.

Spot on, I'm afraid, Dunc.

And when we're tasting Premiership football again? How will the megalomaniac be then in your eyes...?

OK, I've thought about it.

I've thought about the fact that Mandaric is already looking for his fourth Leicester manager in seven months, despite the fact that it's blindingly obvious the one thing the club is crying out for is a bit of consistency.

RK should have gone long before MM came in, NW was here for only a few games and that was plain from the start. The only "real" manager he has set on was MA

I've thought about the Redknap debacle at Portsmouth, and all the other nonsense that went on there.
Thats Portsmouth and history and they are now in the Premership, so it was not all disaster was it?!!

I've thought about the way Mandaric likes to buy his own players and have a say in how the team plays.
So what, Taylor and Levein liked to buy their own players and look what we got? Why can a manager not use the players he is given then later on say they are no good rather than rock the boat without giving them a try. Also who is to say who picked them anyway for all we know MA would have had a say?

I've thought about Romanov at Hearts.
One scoittish club! Why dont you try and think of Fulham, Wigan, Blackburn etc?

I still think Mandaric is Radio Rental.
Do you think he cares what you think?

Do you think by putting it in larger text it somehow carries more weight? :icon_roll

Maybe I should I put my replies in a font one size bigger than yours - or do you think that would be childish? :icon_roll

Either way, in my opinion you're talking utter bollocks, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree as usual.

not sure if this has already been posted but according to ssn this morning theres talk of mm sacking 8 backroom staff including doyle and rennie who helped clarke:102:

And when we're tasting Premiership football again? How will the megalomaniac be then in your eyes...?

Premier league's seriously over-rated, over-hyped and over-priced anyway. If this sort of crap is what it takes to get there then I'm just about done. Never mind, in two years I'll be watching Junior football in Scotland with any luck - like our non-league but with more skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00