Allen Gone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would surely happen only if he has already spoken to his new manager and confirmed he does not want them?

Unless of course they have been saying stupid things like "MA has introduced some passion and a good work ethic here", in which case it is straight to the firing squad with all the other MA sympathisers!

That would surely happen only if he has already spoken to his new manager and confirmed he does not want them?

Unless of course they have been saying stupid things like "MA has introduced some passion and a good work ethic here", in which case it is straight to the firing squad with all the other MA sympathisers!

There's no surprise at MA's team being shown the door immediately. But I thought that was only 3 people, so the other 5 is a bit of a puzzle.

Am I the only one whos happy with this?

After the woeful performances against Blackpool (never been so embarrased to be a city supporter) and Forest, the amount of crap and spin that came from Allen, maybe it was genuine, maybe not, seemed to me that he was trying to be too pally with the fans, treating the players like kids with mars bars as prizes!!!

Ok we beat Watford 4:1, but didnt we beat Spurs and thrashed Sheff Utd under Levein? And he was close to Twatlor standard.

As has been said before, this is MM's club, if him and Allen werent getting on theres only one winner and if it takes three, four or ten managers to get us were Pompy are within the next 3 seasons then I'll be happy.

p.s if any of this has already been cover I sorry but I cant be arsed to read the whole thread.

Two days left of the transfer window, MM is losing potential players left right and centre as they either don't want to play for MA or MA doesn't want them.

MM is desperate to get some high profile names, maybe, just maybe one or two of them said "Get rid of MA and we'l play for you, as long as he's your Manager, I won't be coming".

Just a theory

Im really too shocked to have any opinion on MM at this stage and will reserve judgement until more facts are known.I havent quite reached the out of control "ant stage" yet.Listening to Walshie last night he said he had heard that MA had upset quite a few "people" within the club itself.I sincerely hope this isnt players who have been objecting to any kind of restrictions on their good selves.Time will tell. I suppose if a certain player is spotted off his face in Life in the near future it will have answered the question.

Two days left of the transfer window, MM is losing potential players left right and centre as they either don't want to play for MA or MA doesn't want them.

MM is desperate to get some high profile names, maybe, just maybe one or two of them said "Get rid of MA and we'l play for you, as long as he's your Manager, I won't be coming".

Just a theory
Or what manager will want to come and be Mandaric's lacky.:confused:

What's Kevin Keegan up to these days?

not sure if this has already been posted but according to ssn this morning theres talk of mm sacking 8 backroom staff including doyle and rennie who helped clarke:102:

According to SSN recently Rennie is still here but Doyle could be out.

Just out of interest, why is everyone on MA's side, im sure he isn't whiter than white, how do we know he wasnt the one causing all the trouble? Why is it everyone jumps on the Chairmans back and promises to commit suicide if the Chairmans not ousted?

I think Mandaric has/will sack all of Allen's staff, hence why Stowell/Beaglehole/Rudkin have been left in charge and not Whitbread or any of his other backroom signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669