((almost)ex-City scorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan said:
the chuckle brothers are classic children's tv characters. they just happen to have moustaches (sp?)
And nice moustaches they are to :icon_conf

I think Earl is a cock, he has a moustache too y'know! Very camp.

Joe_Fox said:

I've got a moustache.

Joe_Fox said:
So, it's personal with Earl is. Then your judgement must be clouded. Earl has a mighty fine moustache

Last edited:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
....and as for beards.... :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I thought you shaved yours off YV:icon_conf

Yorkshire Vixen said:
....and as for beards.... :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I also have a beard.

Melton Fox said:
I went to Australia once. Upon arriving at customs I was pulled to one side and asked "Do you have a criminal record sir?".

"I didn't realise I still needed one" was my reply

No Wonder Dwight Yorke gets on well over there.

Wasn't he man of the match.

Perhaps he should pass some of his winnings to his son

Motown Fox said:
No Wonder Dwight Yorke gets on well over there.

Wasn't he man of the match.

Perhaps he should pass some of his winnings to his son
why he'll never see any of it

BOOM BOOM (i'll get me coat)

Can you not just have a proper debate on here if someone has an opinion then they just get abused. Really immature and to be honest your just demeaning yourselfs really.

Sam said:
Can you not just have a proper debate on here if someone has an opinion then they just get abused. Really immature and to be honest your just demeaning yourselfs really.
We wasn't having a debate. You decided to post an obscenely obsurd opinion. You didn't care to elaborate why you thought that De Vries was our only naturally talented forward & if it is a guessing game, then I can't begin to imagine why you would think such a thing.

Lets have a debate about your opinion then without ridicule. Over to you Sam. Why is De Vries our only natural striker?

Sam said:

May I refer you to the originating post in the FOXESTALK thread which you sent to this board at 9:24 in the evening of last year's 9th June. In it you suggested "why don't all you lot come over to foxestalk" [sic]. You went on to say "It's so much better than on here". So why don't you just f*ck off back there so you can be with all the "real Leciester fans"?

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Lets have a debate about your opinion then without ridicule. Over to you Sam. Why is De Vries our only natural striker?

Agreed, Melton. Sam you're argument is a joke considering we have Matty Fryatt (never played anywhere other than Striker), Elvis Hammond and Chris O' Grady.

If you were to say I miss De Vries because he was the only fecking laugh we had in the Levein era I may agree. Other than that maybe you meant 'targetmen' i.e. as in being over 6ft.

bocadillo said:
May I refer you to the originating post in the FOXESTALK thread which you sent to this board at 9:24 in the evening of last year's 9th June. In it you suggested "why don't all you lot come over to foxestalk" [sic]. You went on to say "It's so much better than on here". So why don't you just f*ck off back there so you can be with all the "real Leciester fans"?

:icon_eek: :038: :038: :038:

bocadillo said:

Post of the Year. Get in Bocadilo :038: :038:

bocadillo said:

It pains me to do so but :038: :038:

Willlow said:
It pains me to do so but :038: :038:

I am not sure what it is that is causing you the pain. Have I upset you at some time?
:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670