Alnwick arrives....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulop is a grown man, with a lifestyle we can only dream of. He'll survive without my sympathy, of that I'm sure.

Point of interest - not sure how many will remember this, but Ben Alnwick's Sunderland debut was against none other than our very own Leicester City at the arse-end of the 2004/05 season. Alan Maybury beat him very early in the game but Sunderland came back to win 2-1.

Fulop is a grown man, with a lifestyle we can only dream of. He'll survive without my sympathy, of that I'm sure.

No he won't,he refuse to play ever again unless its for LCFC.....or whoever pays his wages.Never heard such a malarkey over one player:icon_roll

Excellent, not only is he a good 'keeper but he has been involved in a sex scandal. That's the sort of lad we need here, get the spirit of La Manga back. At least we were in the Premiership then!

Point of interest - not sure how many will remember this, but Ben Alnwick's Sunderland debut was against none other than our very own Leicester City at the arse-end of the 2004/05 season. Alan Maybury beat him very early in the game but Sunderland came back to win 2-1.

Is this the same Ben Alnwick who is alleged to have made some naughty videos? :icon_conf:icon_eek:

Not that I've seen it (or them)

Excellent, not only is he a good 'keeper but he has been involved in a sex scandal. That's the sort of lad we need here, get the spirit of La Manga back. At least we were in the Premiership then!

Is this the same Ben Alnwick who is alleged to have made some naughty videos? :icon_conf:icon_eek:

Not that I've seen it (or them)

So what. They were all consenting adults. :102:

article on our new shotstopper..
http://www.squarefootball.net/article/article.asp?aid=3949

spurs fans were also recently suggesting that Alnwick should be given a run in the first team following Robinson's erratic performances

As I see it, it's time to give the up-and-coming Ben Alnwick a run in goal. It can’t be doing him any good to watch Robinson put in a performance like that and stay in the team.

As much as I like him and wish for him to play well, Robinson needs to be shown he's droppable—and now seems as good a time as ever.

News of the World mobile phone footage...up and coming? ...

welcome to the madhouse Ben....

Reports up north that Logans been playing well!..nah Ben will make me feel more at ease , couldnt stand another game with Henderson in

Oh.. is it any good? :icon_razz

I have been unable to find a copy and many of the links from google are to gay sites. I have found one or two text descriptions. :102:

article on our new shotstopper..
http://www.squarefootball.net/article/article.asp?aid=3949

spurs fans were also recently suggesting that Alnwick should be given a run in the first team following Robinson's erratic performances

As I see it, it's time to give the up-and-coming Ben Alnwick a run in goal. It can’t be doing him any good to watch Robinson put in a performance like that and stay in the team.

As much as I like him and wish for him to play well, Robinson needs to be shown he's droppable—and now seems as good a time as ever.

News of the World mobile phone footage...up and coming? ...

welcome to the madhouse Ben....

Alnwick is third choice at Spurs,Cerny is their number 2

From what I've seen of him he seems a good keeper, doesn't have to do a lot to do better than what Henderson has achieved this year. Dreadful.

I just hope Robinson doesn't get injured and he needs to be re-called. :018:

From what I've seen of him he seems a good keeper, doesn't have to do a lot to do better than what Henderson has achieved this year. Dreadful.

I just hope Robinson doesn't get injured and he needs to be re-called. :018:

He can't be recalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673