Amdy Faye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxed

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11712_6252135,00.html

Skysports.com understands Leicester are lining up a move for former Stoke midfielder Amdy Faye.

Faye is available on a free transfer following the expiration of his contract at Stoke.

The Senegal international saw last season blighted by injury, but he is now back to full fitness after undergoing surgery.

Faye is keen to find himself a new club as he wants to be playing on a regular basis and Leicester could be ready to offer him that opportunity at the Walkers Stadium.

New Leicester boss Paulo Sousa is keen to reshape his squad and he could make a move for experienced campaigner Faye.

With former Portsmouth and Newcastle midfielder Faye being available on a free transfer he is an attractive proposition for Leicester as they look to mount a promotion bid next season.

homer

Disaster waiting to happen

Hmmmm - linked with crocked old has-beens and signing young foreign no-marks that no one has ever heard of

It's like the last couple of seasons never actually happened at all.......

Matt_B

Hmmmm - linked with crocked old has-beens and signing young foreign no-marks that no one has ever heard of

You mean like Solano and McGivern?

Spanky Fox

Totally Agree, i feel like MA2 has taken over, this is another rollercoaster season :mad:, i just hope he sell's up and leaves the club soon.

Matt_B

You do realise this is just a rumour yes? And with the past links a potentially lazy one at that?

homer

You mean like Solano and McGivern?

Sod off smartarse

It's no wonder that there are thousands of people leaving this website every day to join Foxestalk and Bentleys

I blame people like you :018:

alex

No, Homey would never leave me. We came the same month and year don't you know..

East Anglia Fox

He has played premiership football so worth a punt

So has Matt Oakley, but you wouldn't see him as a central part of a possible promotion push next season would you? A 33-year-old midfielder who has been a squad player in bad premiership teams is not necessarily going to be a valuable addition to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669