And just think ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

....hanging in the 1884 Bar is a picture of the Premier League table showing Leicester City at the top. Right now, it feels like that was a lifetime ago.

Oh how the mighty fall :icon_cry:

....hanging in the 1884 Bar is a picture of the Premier League table showing Leicester City at the top. Right now, it feels like that was a lifetime ago.

Oh how the mighty fall :icon_cry:

Just don't remind us who the manager was :icon_lol:

Just don't remind us who the manager was :icon_lol:

At least that tosser has sunk to new depths with his sacking at the mighty Stevenage Borough. I know someone connected with the club and he said he was a complete cnut to work with.

At least that tosser has sunk to new depths with his sacking at the mighty Stevenage Borough. I know someone connected with the club and he said he was a complete cnut to work with.

Tells you nothing really. The people who won't badmouth their colleagues are normally cnuts.

Tells you nothing really. The people who won't badmouth their colleagues are normally cnuts.

I have to disagree with you there. I'd like to think that I have a little more integrity than to badmouth the people I work with. If that makes me a cnut then fair enough. At least my integrity will be intact.

I have to disagree with you there. I'd like to think that I have a little more integrity than to badmouth the people I work with. If that makes me a cnut then fair enough. At least my integrity will be intact.

But where does that leave things. You're a cnut, your colleagues are cnuts, and now you're a double cnut for your mealy-mouthed attitude.

Face it - the people you work with are cnuts and you should acknowledge that by doing your part in badmouthing them.

Last edited:
I have to disagree with you there. I'd like to think that I have a little more integrity than to badmouth the people I work with. If that makes me a **** then fair enough. At least my integrity will be intact.

You don't bad mouth them you just have affairs with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566