And the shirt winner is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but that's the thing, until recent years, yellow wasn't our away kit so how can it be 'traditionally' our away colour?

I think a lot of folk tend to assume that because in the past 20-odd years it's been our away colour, we shouldn't change it for anything else, even if it's a colour we've had before.

Yes but that's the thing, until recent years, yellow wasn't our away kit so how can it be 'traditionally' our away colour?

I think a lot of folk tend to assume that because in the past 20-odd years it's been our away colour, we shouldn't change it for anything else, even if it's a colour we've had before.

Because I'm only 22... which is why I said I see it as our more traditional colour, even though it's not... because in my lifetime we've had yellow far more often.

Exactly.

Anyhoo, I hate yellow, so time for a change!:icon_lol:

Aye, I don't mind a move away from a yellow kit... as I said in another thread, although I like to see us in a yellow kit, I would never buy a yellow kit (looks a bit weird and attracts LOADS of insects!)

But definetely white away for me lol... black, red, yellow 3rd kit... not too bothered. Just not green. ;)

Thunderbugs in summer are a nightmare with yellow shirts.

And as they used to have a red away shirt why not?

After all, in LCFC's history, yellow is a newcomer to the kit.

beaumontfox,: I would just blend in with the rest of the Red shirts here in Dublin and I'm fcuked if I want to be mistaken for a Liverpool of Man Utd fan,,,,,:icon_wink

Will Milan run a poll to let us choose the colour of the away strip?

Last edited:
Prefer yellow, don't much like white, never going to accept red but in general terms I couldn't really give a shit.

I like the red shirt. Reminds me of when Rooooooster pulled Bobby Mimms' pants down at Eewood Park.

ROOOOOSTERRRRR!!!

Having designed those shirts last week with the 125 banner under the logo like that, I'd like to think that the club listened to me ;)

Glad it's blank, and like that the 125 has been incorporated into the badge.

Nobody's commented on what was a quite well hidden comment in that article on the OS... right at the very bottom, one line under the final advert at the bottom of the page.

"A further announcement regarding the club's 2009-10 away shirt will be made on Wednesday."

Let the shirt speculation, round 2, commence! What could that announcement be? My guess is... that will have a charity sponsor? Or a normal sponsor.

That tosser Stringer suggested on RL that fans be allowed to put what they want on the front of the 'blank' shirt. I have emailed Hoos to ask for another vote if that is thecase as the original vote would be void.

The point of a balnk shirt is that it is blank. If you want to add a personal touch do it on the back.

A very reliable source has just informed me that tomorrow's announcement will be that Leicester will be carrying the logo of a local charity as a sponsor on their away kit for next season - this is 100% fact.

That tosser Stringer suggested on RL that fans be allowed to put what they want on the front of the 'blank' shirt. I have emailed Hoos to ask for another vote if that is thecase as the original vote would be void.

The point of a balnk shirt is that it is blank. If you want to add a personal touch do it on the back.

Only an idiot would think of something like that! :icon_bigg

Ouch!you are good!!!!! Black kit is back then?

I got hold of the Photoshop templates that Graz used for his designs (they're here if anyone else is interested), and have been having a play.

I really like the 1983 shirt (photo of Lineker wearing it here), and it appears I'm not the only one (check out this TB thread). Also, I think that kit was the first time we ever had a sponsor on our shirt.

So with all that in mind, I've used it as a base for my design.

I'm not too sure about it to be honest, but thought I would share anyway!

Attachments

• lcfc-shirt.jpg
    lcfc-shirt.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687