Confirmed Transfer Andrej Kramaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is the supposed fee? Saw someone say another site it's a supposed club record.

it's been reported as 9.5 Million (I can't remember if that was Pounds or Euros)

3 1/2 good years with Leicester and we'll beat the £11million we got for Bruno :)

That's if he should want to leave playing Champions League football at the KP for Europa league Stamford bridge ;)

If UKIP get elected... they'll probably send him home :icon_eek:

Last edited:
Sean Dyche will have a heart attack when our £18million strikeforce rolls into town....

75% of internationals he's required to have played in the last year.

I think that rule is ridiculous as he could be Brazilian or he could be Bermudan.

although he didnt meet the "instant permit criteria" we seem to have a good case but you never can tell and it will be a relief when its sorted.

although he didnt meet the "instant permit criteria" we seem to have a good case but you never can tell and it will be a relief when its sorted.

I don't think Nigel is too concerned about it, maybe we shouldn't be.

I think that rule is ridiculous as he could be Brazilian or he could be Bermudan.
Ridiculous why? He definitely definitely doesn't look Brazilian or Bermudan in any of the photos that I've seen

Why would we not issue him with a permit?

Not like he's going to be on the jam roll and claiming benefits is it?

I've heard that Nigel Farage is furious about this

Why would we not issue him with a permit?

Not like he's going to be on the jam roll and claiming benefits is it?

He's stealing a job that could have gone to a British person :102: /sarcasm...

He's stealing a job that could have gone to a British person :102: /sarcasm...

Its the foreigners like him who ruined my football career. Him and all the British players who are better at it than me, send the buggers back I say.

Ridiculous why? He definitely definitely doesn't look Brazilian or Bermudan in any of the photos that I've seen

Chris Birchall doesn't look like he's from that Tabasco either....and he isn't. But he's played for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669