Confirmed Transfer Andrej Kramaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes/no

50/50

Does anyone know of any recent tribumal cases? some people alegedily with "tribunal experience" seem to think its a formality yet Sky Sports report 50/50, very confusing

Anything for a headline Blaarev, they have no more information than ourselves. City must have known this situation would arise before they entered negotiations, and also know that they have a strong case. I wonder if all this nonsense would be headlines if Kramaric had signed for Chelsea?

Im afraid its a symptom of 24hr news, sensationalise every story to get the most out of it.

Anything for a headline Blaarev, they have no more information than ourselves. City must have known this situation would arise before they entered negotiations, and also know that they have a strong case. I wonder if all this nonsense would be headlines if Kramaric had signed for Chelsea?

Or even if Chelsea hadn't shown an interest.

Didn't take long for Pea Son to fall out with him and make him train on his own.

Booooooo.

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-09%20at%2009.17.35.png

In my experience working with the UKBA, he won't have any problems. I've employed workers with far less experience and skill in their respective field and they've been fine in getting their working visas.

Whichever way they do it, LCFC will get it sorted.

Didn't take long for Pea Son to fall out with him and make him train on his own.

Booooooo.

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-09%20at%2009.17.35.png

In my experience working with the UKBA, he won't have any problems. I've employed workers with far less experience and skill in their respective field and they've been fine in getting their working visas.

Whichever way they do it, LCFC will get it sorted.

I can't see any issue, particularly as he is a saint.

I am not for a moment suggesting that anyone on this site is racist, but it is a fair bet that a percentage of City fans must fall into this category. Has anyone seen a single suggestion that our £9m striker is not welcome?

I am not sufficiently well informed as to be able to predict the success of Andrej Kramaric but I am certainly looking forward to seeing him perform: I just wish a few people, probably getting indignant about the delay in his work permit, would be as egalitarian with others trying to get into the country....

I am not for a moment suggesting that anyone on this site is racist, but it is a fair bet that a percentage of City fans must fall into this category. Has anyone seen a single suggestion that our £9m striker is not welcome?

I am not sufficiently well informed as to be able to predict the success of Andrej Kramaric but I am certainly looking forward to seeing him perform: I just wish a few people, probably getting indignant about the delay in his work permit, would be as egalitarian with others trying to get into the country....

Can I ask where you have got that impression from?

If the criteria for issuing a work permit is based on 'exceptional talent' then I really can't see how it can be refused.

One thing I really do like about Pearson is that there are very few players who appear to be panic buys. I am only excusing the goalkeeping farce we had whilst we were in League one here.

Other than that, our scouting team seem to have a very clear idea of who they want and we don't seem to get pushed into many deals by agents. I know we probably wouldn't hear about it but there is always gossip.

When will kramaric make his debut?

Would no doubt have enjoyed watching us create a lot of good chances against Villa yesterday.

So what is the hold up? When will the decision be made on the visa application? Can't help but think of it was Man U or they like trying to sign him he'd be all clear to play by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669