Not open for further replies.
Stupid ****ers

Headline has now been corrected.

Re: Craig King

Leicester striker Craig King joins Northampton Town
Craig King

_49903093_lc6199-036.jpg

King signed a three-year deal with Leicester in 2008

Northampton Town have signed Leicester City striker Craig King on a one-month loan deal.

The 20-year-old spent most of last season at Hereford, playing 30 times and scoring three times, including a goal in a 3-1 win at Sixfields.

"Craig is a hardworking player who I have seen play a number of times," said boss Ian Sampson.

"He had some decent experience of playing in League Two last season and that will help him."

He added: "He is a bit different to what we have and I think he will be a good addition.

"He is the sort of player the crowd will take to because of his sheer work rate.

"We still have other targets in mind and are working on adding one more to the squad in the next couple of weeks."

King's only first-team appearance for the Foxes came as a half-time substitute in a Johnstone's Paint Trophy 0-0 draw with Lincoln City in September 2008.

BOOOOOOOOO!!! You're no fun......:icon_razz

I was talking about the BBC headline. It's not me who has changed the thread headline.

Oh really. :icon_razz

Yes, really. I've made it clear in the past that I am all in favour of these misleading thread headlines. This was all the better because it was pointing directly to a BBC error.

Yes, really. I've made it clear in the past that I am all in favour of these misleading thread headlines. This was all the better because it was pointing directly to a BBC error.

Fine but I am not sure we should perpetuate it. :)

May I just point out that the initial BBC headline stated it was Andy, not Craig, King. As Boc stated later, they changed the headline on the BBC site shortly after.

I wasn't trying to pull a lame joke. Please believe me...

Last edited:
May I just point out that the initial BBC headline stated it was Andy, not Craig, King. As Boc stated later, they changed the headline on the BBC site shortly after.

I wasn't trying to pull a lame joke. Please believe me...

Wouldn't suprise me if Stringer was down to the headline :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670