annoying adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Vixen

that new dfs one where that bloke is doing a 'take' on bob dylans subterranean homesick blues

oust! where the foreigners are dubbed

anti-ageing creams - they have 19 year olds advertising them

i wonder if the frosties one will get a mention :icon_lol:

picture fecking loans!!ARGH!!

fcukcov said:
picture fecking loans!!ARGH!!

That bloke was enough of a cnut, now his cnuting mates there too.
Pair of cnuts

The Yoghurt one with the woman who waffles on about having 'that bloated feeling'....have a good shit love that will shift it:icon_roll

is that the same advert where theres that couple ringing around while she is prancing around with a camcorder filming it :102: sell the bloody you dozy feckers :icon_roll

MKFox said:
That bloke was enough of a cnut, now his cnuting mates there too.
Pair of cnuts

I know the actor in the ad and can assure you that he isn't a cnut in real life, just good at playing one.:icon_neut

Bobby Smith said:
I know the actor in the ad and can assure you that he isn't a cnut in real life, just good at playing one.:icon_neut
is he a villa fan coz the footie ticket the second guy has in the later adverts looks like a villa ticket

Last edited:
Any fecking glade advert. Espcially the one with the annoying smarmy bas**rd that owns the feckin company. He must be one of the top richest men in the feckin world i dont want to see the smarmy twat tell me how good his feckin shitey product is.

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
Any fecking glade advert. Espcially the one with the annoying smarmy bas**rd that owns the feckin company. He must be one of the top richest men in the feckin world i dont want to see the smarmy twat tell me how good his feckin shitey product is.

and the way he says that word get right on my feckin nerves.

Get Sky+ you tight bunch of fukkers and shut the fukk up complaining, it's all I ever hear from you lot, moan, maon, fukking moan, nothings ever good enough is it ;) :icon_bigg

Melton Fox said:
Get Sky+ you tight bunch of fukkers and shut the fukk up complaining, it's all I ever hear from you lot, moan, maon, fukking moan, nothings ever good enough is it ;) :icon_bigg

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Melton Fox said:

Ive got it but I still have to pout up with the ads on stuff I watch 'live' :icon_roll

The Voice From Above said:
can't remember the make of car but.......that one with the choir that makes those annopying noices like the sound of window wipers etc...

honda...i dont mind their adverts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570