annoying adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
is he a villa fan coz the footie ticket the second guy has in the later adverts looks like a villa ticket

No, he is from Leicester but supports West Ham.

Flicked the telly on this morning to see the frosties advert followed by the picture loans advert, I nearly cried....

Bobby Smith said:
No, he is from Leicester but supports West Ham.

Thought you said he wasnt a cnut! He sounds likeone :icon_wink :icon_bigg

sheila's wheels

the EDF during the world cup, "where do they get their energy from?"

drugs!

The Voice From Above said:
Thanks YV....Honda.....hate that advert so much i have to switch channels.....

just as well we dont watch the same tv :icon_lol:

the new honda avdert with all the vehicles through he ages is cracking.

Darth Vodka said:
sheila's wheels

the EDF during the world cup, "where do they get their energy from?"

drugs!

is that the ad with that annoying Ginger brat that looks a bit like Ian Beale trying to make people aware of drug little shit,:mad: makes me wanna take drugs so i can blot him from my mind

fosseboy83 said:
is that the ad with that annoying Ginger brat that looks a bit like Ian Beale trying to make people aware of drug little shit,:mad: makes me wanna take drugs so i can blot him from my mind

nah, it's a leccy company, it's me that shouts "drugs"

fosseboy83 said:
what does that taste like?

Melton Fox said:
Get Sky+ you tight bunch of fukkers and shut the fukk up complaining, it's all I ever hear from you lot, moan, maon, fukking moan, nothings ever good enough is it ;) :icon_bigg

Read my signature. ;)

the frosties advert goes without saying

and available car.com adverts piss me off. that ugly rat bird must be on commision, she gets payed extra if she can say available car.com more and more.

cooperLCFCanstey said:
the frosties advert goes without saying

and available car.com adverts piss me off. that ugly rat bird must be on commision, she gets payed extra if she can say available car.com more and more.
She screams it when she is getting it from behind as well.

any advert for a company that does "personal injury claims". The people on those adverts are so stupid they have a silly accident get a shed load of cash for it then get made in to celebs by putting them on bloody adverts.

Okay so they may be actors but if that is the only work they can get then line them up next to the pikeys and shoot them feckers as well.

Sheila's Wheels. :mad: :mad:

For Bonzer Car Insurance deals, girls get on to SHeilas wheels.

Shut the feck up!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
"you buy one, you get one free, i said you buy one, you get one free"

If there was a vote on this then that would be mine. Irritating annoying feckpig, and looks like a cross between co-co the clown and a Bobby Charlton comb over. He looks like a tramp thats been dragged of the Brauny to do it. Untidy fecker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669