Another Ask Sven-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he want any tickets for 2012? I can sort him out for a decent price, I'm in the lottery for all the big ones and everything.

The Diary of Horace Wimp wasn't their best imho?

If we don't get promoted this season, we're gonna need some Mr Blue Sky thinking

One summer dream is I'm wishing to get promoted. Believe me now, if that happened it would be like a ticket to the moon. Hold on tight, it's going to be so fine when we get to Shangri La.

The Birch is taking Sven on tour by the looks of things. So any of you fans near Syston here's a chance to get that burning question of Sven you want to get in. £10 to get in but how they work out who can ask the questions who knows.

On Thursday, I am taking Sven-Goran Eriksson to Syston for a fundraiser for Reye Syndrome. Sven will do an hour of Q&A in the Midland pub with City fans to help the cause. It is a £10 to get in and it will be a great night. I am not sure how many tickets are left but it is a fantastic cause, and it is great Sven is doing this.

But this was the good news ........

I think. Well for the rest of the good people ol Leicester anyway.

As you may have read I will not be standing to become the first elected mayor of Leicester, and I will be staying in my position as ambassador for Leicester City.

Last edited:
The Birch is taking Sven on tour by the looks of things. So any of you fans near Syston here's a chance to get that burning question of Sven you want to get in. £10 to get in but how they work out who can ask the questions who knows.

The way they worked out the questions for the Q&A at the Walkers was to get people to write them down in advance and then someone (perhaps Birch) removes any questions that might be negative and chooses where to put any light hearted questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
leaf it out. you must be a sap if you think that j-oak was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669