Another backroom staff member joins from Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with American one-handed magazines? Trump and his cronies would probably call you out for not integrating proplerly and tell you to go back to where you came from for that. Though, as always with that type, what's good for the goose ain't good for the gander.

What's wrong with American one-handed magazines? Trump and his cronies would probably call you out for not integrating proplerly and tell you to go back to where you came from for that. Though, as always with that type, what's good for the goose ain't good for the gander.

To be fair it wasn’t just Loaded magazine. A gust of wind was enough in those days.

I was born in 91 and my first season was also Peter Taylor’s first year and only full year in charge. So supporting City didn’t get fun until we were in League 1. While I know that I’m not old, what makes me feel old is that my brother in law* was born during a win over Derby in our promotion season under Mickey Adams, a match that I remember. My favourite players Izzet and Dickov scored and we beat them. He finds the fact that I had to actively look for and collect wanking material in 2005 hilarious.

Kids these days. It’s all on their phones and their iPads. No collecting and storing wanking material under your bed anymore.

*His sister and I are getting married next year so i’m comfortable calling him my brother in law.

I'm a very old 34. First season ticket was in 99/00 and kept on until about 2012/13 as the wife was working 2 Saturday's each month that normally fell on our home games. Made about 5 games that season. I've got a membership this season and actually had a nice nostalgic nightmare last night about getting to the ground for the wolves game and realising I'd left the tickets at home.....Happy days.

We've taken a young lad from Celtic - Jack Lyons. Apparently, he was a young twerp posting insanely complicated tactical analysis about Celtic in a blog he did and Rodgers invited him for a chat and promptly offered him a job. Since when, he'd been promoted to providing the analysis on opponents for Celtic under Rodgers.

I guess he's coming to do similar for us.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...endan-rodgers-appoints-another-member-3137741

I am always suspicious of words like "Apparently" . Like "presumably" or "I expect" it suggests that the writer does not know. I looked in vain for the part where the Mercury calls the young man a twerp

Mr Rodgers worked with the young man at Celtic and apparently was impressed with him Presumably Mr Rodgers was impressed with his work. I expect Mr Rodgers had to convince Mr Rudkin, Mr Neville and Top of the young man's lack of twerp;ishness. .

Old bastards

I'm 54. Which makes me the oldest person to have quoted my age so far. I know there are a few older than me on here so I'd appreciate it if they could also respond. I don't want to remain top of this league.

As for the Celtic lad, I'd be a bit dubious that his tactical analysis was "insanely complicated"

Surely there's no need for that in the SPL? From what I've seen over the years, simply being able to bring the ball down & actually pass it is sufficient to beat 90% of the league.
Waiting until you get to the halfway line before hoofing it forward, rather than just doing it from the edge of the penalty area seems to qualify as a 'tactic' for most teams.

Ok
I’m 61.
I don’t often post much on here, but read it all. Many of the posters have a better ability of analysis and offer quite constructive criticism. Which I enjoy.
I need spectacles for long distance as well reading these days, but I am afraid they are all blue tinted.

I'm 38 and in pretty good condition, apart from the lack of hair.

I'm not as old as I used to be.

I'm at an age where I have to think 'What year is it now'? And work it out.
Born in '62 so I,m 50 something-ish. I'm not young enough for Foxtalk. Or facedbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363