another conflicting statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I personally have received a text and e-mail daily advertising tickets for this game. Usually i get 1 and thats it, so maybe this is their way of urging people to buy tickets without revealing MM will be unveiled ???

:038: :038:

Because Mandaric is egotistical, if it is announced today, then it may well swell the attendence but MM will have lost out on the publicity, by tomorrow it is yeaterdays news, it would revert back to the football, MM would be a small sideshow, by it being announced unexpectedly in front of the TV cameras tomorrow all attention reverts to Mandaric and on his big day he is the main attraction, job done !!!

Theres bigger things happening tomorrow,the Football public will be more interested in Livrpool v Chelsea than MM taking over us

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I personally have received a text and e-mail daily advertising tickets for this game. Usually i get 1 and thats it, so maybe this is their way of urging people to buy tickets without revealing MM will be unveiled ???

:075:

I think you are over estimating how much the Football Public are interested in MM and LCFC tbh

You and everyone and else in Scotland who has a tv will be watching.

So that's a TV audience of 3 already.

I think you are over estimating how much the Football Public are interested in MM and LCFC tbh

It is more a reference to Milan's obvious liking for publicity and his large ego, rather than the nation's interest in our club.

If you were Mandaric would you rather be unveiled in front of the nations TV cameras before a game in front of 20 odd thousand fans on the Walkers pitch or in front of a dozen or so assembled journo's in a press conference from some media room, I know which one I would go for :102:

Or they've only sold 16,000 tickets and are heading for a shite attendance :102:

Now that depends on how they massage the figures, with 14,000 STH, does that mean they have only physically sold 2000 tickets to the public, or maybe they've sold 16000 and then there are 14000 STH, so we'll have a sellout crowd, MM will be crowned the new saviour, and Beckham will score a hitrick on his debut after having negotiated a loan deal until the end of the season.

(Now where did I put my tablets):biggrin:

Now that depends on how they massage the figures, with 14,000 STH, does that mean they have only physically sold 2000 tickets to the public, or maybe they've sold 16000 and then there are 14000 STH, so we'll have a sellout crowd, MM will be crowned the new saviour, and Beckham will score a hitrick on his debut after having negotiated a loan deal until the end of the season.

(Now where did I put my tablets):biggrin:

:icon_roll :icon_roll

It is more a reference to Milan's obvious liking for publicity and his large ego, rather than the nation's interest in our club.

If you were Mandaric would you rather be unveiled in front of the nations TV cameras before a game in front of 20 odd thousand fans on the Walkers pitch or in front of a dozen or so assembled journo's in a press conference from some media room, I know which one I would go for :102:

You are dreaming.Sorry mate, it isn't going to happen tomorrow.

And once again it is us the fans who are left sweating like a dyslexic on Countdown.

Last edited:
As opposed to the FT who just say 'don't know' :102:

If you don't know, the honest answer is "don't know". The dishonest one is "next week" err... "next week" err... "very soon " err... by the end of the week" err.... "I wish they wouldn't keep making my forecasts, published as fact, look ridiculous".

But Sky will more than likely cover the Press Conference Live anyway and as many people will be watching the Prem Plus game as ours

Being a City fan is like being a MI5 agent atm, you don't know who to believe. Previously trusted sources are making up rubbish, the agency you thought protected you have gone tits up and your close sources are saying conflicting things.

Last edited:
Because Mandaric is egotistical, if it is announced today, then it may well swell the attendence but MM will have lost out on the publicity, by tomorrow it is yeaterdays news, it would revert back to the football, MM would be a small sideshow, by it being announced unexpectedly in front of the TV cameras tomorrow all attention reverts to Mandaric and on his big day he is the main attraction, job done !!!

If he's interested in publicity it's better to do it on a day when there's no other football news, he'll get more airtime that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00