another conflicting statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are dreaming.Sorry mate, it isn't going to happen tomorrow.

And once again it is us the fans who are left sweating like a dyslexic on Countdown.

And your source is ............

Look it is only an opinion, it could happen, it might not, but it is a possible scenario, in truth unless Timmy, Milan or any of the other Directors are posting under assumed names, none of us know what is really happening, when it will be concluded and how it will be announced but it is fun speculating, sooner or later somebody will guess right :)

And your source is ............

Look it is only an opinion, it could happen, it might not, but it is a possible scenario, in truth unless Timmy, Milan or any of the other Directors are posting under assumed names, none of us know what is really happening, when it will be concluded and how it will be announced but it is fun speculating, sooner or later somebody will guess right :)

Oh no, cue another million or so threads on the takeover.:icon_sad: :icon_roll :icon_wink

Every opinion should be accompanied by a £5 donation to a pool. The winning forecast wins all. Mind, the odds on the national lottery are probably better - I can see a roll-over every week for the next 5 years

it is fun speculating, sooner or later somebody will guess right :)

I reckon MM will do one of them parachute jumps with the match ball in hand and will land it right on the centre spot! He will then do a lap of honour whilst proclaiming 'I'm number one! I'm number 1!'

See what you mean PFKAKFT, it is fun, I'll see what else I can come up with!

MM will be unveiled as the new owner tomorrow on the pitch pre match. He will also ask the manager to step forward and take some applause too, but he will ask WTF is RK doing on the pitch waving as he meant the new manager Mr Dowie......:icon_wink

Alan Birchenall is on the pitch as the players make their way out. He starts rambling on "I say the first name, you say the last name." Before he can start, his microphone is cut out, and Mandaric says "you're fired!" leaving the tannoy geezer to announce the team

Alan Birchenall is on the pitch as the players make their way out. He starts rambling on "I say the first name, you say the last name." Before he can start, his microphone is cut out, and Mandaric says "you're fired!" leaving the tannoy geezer to announce the team

Is he a new signing ????

you see............ good pre match and half time entertainment can be good when you put your mind to it. Feck the relay races, hitting the cross bar competitions, I want to see humiliations.......

you see............ good pre match and half time entertainment can be good when you put your mind to it. Feck the relay races, hitting the cross bar competitions, I want to see humiliations.......

dont we get enough of that during the 90 mins

What about getting couples on the pitch at half time, and then one asks the other for a divorce, or the husband says I have a dose and so have you now......thats entertainment

Erm, like the constantly changing dates they have said the deal is going to be completed by?;) However, putting my boring accountants hat on, if he replaces the Teacher's debt with a similar debt, the bid is not £25 million.

Although we await the final document, we believe he will continue to run with the Teachers debt (so taking over the debt).

However as we pointed out in the Mercury on the same basis the current owners took over the club for £5m+ and took on the Teachers deal & the Mercury has never called that a £20m+ deal.

Because Mandaric is egotistical, if it is announced today, then it may well swell the attendence but MM will have lost out on the publicity, by tomorrow it is yeaterdays news, it would revert back to the football, MM would be a small sideshow, by it being announced unexpectedly in front of the TV cameras tomorrow all attention reverts to Mandaric and on his big day he is the main attraction, job done !!!

Stop dreaming, the bid document has not been circulated to shareholders, so we can't sign up to the sale, therefore it can't happen tomorrow

Stop dreaming, the bid document has not been circulated to shareholders, so we can't sign up to the sale, therefore it can't happen tomorrow

Or has it not been circulated to yourselves yet, although everything you read is not too be believed there have been several sources who have stated that a number of shareholders have already been contacted and consequently agreed to sell.

This will never happen. Milan will have dropped dead from old(er) age before ink comes anywhere near paper.

Once again we decend into farce.

As you have raised this point Silver, this is one of our outstanding issues of concern.

Good attraction of MM taking over is his years in football however...

If MM did (and we sincerely hope not) while running LCFC, we have been trying to establish what would happen to our club. We raised this issue back in November with his representative directly.

We would like this made clear in his final bid document, but believe it won't being included, so what do posters think, would we be putting the club at a long term risk agreeing to sell without knowing the answer?

Or has it not been circulated to yourselves yet, although everything you read is not too be believed there have been several sources who have stated that a number of shareholders have already been contacted and consequently agreed to sell.

People may have agreed to sell without seeing the final bid - but that doesn't mean the takeover can go ahead until the bid has been submitted and agreed to in writing.

We have had discussions too, but nothing can happen without the official paperwork that needs signing

People may have agreed to sell without seeing the final bid - but that doesn't mean the takeover can go ahead until the bid has been submitted and agreed to in writing.

The truth is Jeff, I am hearing from a pretty reliable source that it is very much a done deal and not a lot of what is coming from the FT seems to back that up, IMO, and this is in no way what I have been told but I get the feeling the FT may just be being left out of what is truly going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00