Another great bit of news I missed yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Stearman, who is he ? Up here in the Scottish sticks, this is the sort of information we never get, information please.

Scotfox said:
Richard Stearman, who is he ? Up here in the Scottish sticks, this is the sort of information we never get, information please.

Keep watching this forum then. :p :p :wink:

I have seen stearman play about 7 or 8 times now and he has been quality everytime i have seen him....the latest being against Chelsea in the reserves last monday night, he was man of the match by a mile, won every tackle, won every header and was good coming forward

For those who don't know he's a central defender who is very confident on the ball, plays the line very well and is very vocal organising the players around him........Heath/ Stearman partnership? CL want's it to be a youthfull team

my mate is a one of the groundsman and he says richard stearman will definetly break through, and he is one of the best young defenders he has seen,he rates levi porter too. i dont know how true this is BUT he says that tomi petrescu has walked out of the club and gone back to finland.

bertfox said:
my mate is a one of the groundsman and he says richard stearman will definetly break through, and he is one of the best young defenders he has seen,he rates levi porter too. i dont know how true this is BUT he says that tomi petrescu has walked out of the club and gone back to finland.

If this is true about Tomi lets hope he comes back now he has heard about Mr Levein. I am a little suspicious though as there was a similar rumour about Levi Porter a few weeks back which was complete bollox so you never know.

my mate was there we the porter incident happened and he did walk out, but he is back and apparently played a blinder for the u18's yesterday. one fro the future, shame he's only about three foot tall.

bertfox said:
my mate was there we the porter incident happened and he did walk out, but he is back and apparently played a blinder for the u18's yesterday. one fro the future, shame he's only about three foot tall.

What happened that made Porter walk out, and what are Petrescu's reasons for leaving.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
bertfox said:

What happened that made Porter walk out, and what are Petrescu's reasons for leaving.

I think Petrescu was a non-playing sub in the last reserves match. :roll:

Scotfox said:

Watched him many times...simply brilliant!

Whenever Levi Porter is mentioned I always think of a girl for some reason.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
bertfox said:

just txt my m8 and he sed that jon rudkin was slagging levi porter off and levi didnt like it so he just stormed off, and as far as i know the main reason bout tomi petrescu is that he thinks that the club isn't very wel run but i also think its because he aint playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669