Another Loanee coming to the club Anybody know who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the max we are allowed at any time 5? So Bori, Laczko, Hendrie, Alnwick and one more?

Anyone know why Laczko isn't a loanee according to Soccerbase?
http://www.soccerbase.com/teams2.sd?teamid=1527

The position on this has changed several times over the years. The position this season is that 8 loans in are allowed during the whole of the season - no more than 4 players under 23 years of age and no more than 4 players over 23 years of age. Additionally no more than 5 loan players can be named in the 16-man squad for any game.

Either of these two rules can be waived with the permission of the Football League when in exceptional circumstances emergency transfers (particularly of goakeepers) are allowed. Subject to Football League permission, any number of players can be taken on an emergancy loan and they may play in addition to the 5 loan players normally allowed.

The question of payment of loanees is another query that is frequently raised. I have found that the borrowing club is responsible for paying at least half of the player's contracted salary.

so add to the ones Glyn has mentioned, there was also Fullop, Clarke and John. I think we are very near to the maximum as it is. I don't think I have missed any one to add to the list.

gaclue1.jpg

Don't be so fecking stupid,Blair has lost his pace.If you are going down that Avenue we would be better off bringing in Schofield or Finnegan
Finnegan has been piling it on, not sure sure she'd be so slight of foot anymore. Better off with Madeley

Finnegan has been piling it on, not sure sure she'd be so slight of foot anymore. Better off with Madeley

Well he did show lightning pace when getting out of that off-licence, the shoplifting cnut

O'Grady has put in some good performances on Ch4, scouser too good footie heritage.

Last edited:
so add to the ones Glyn has mentioned, there was also Fullop, Clarke and John. I think we are very near to the maximum as it is. I don't think I have missed any one to add to the list.

It's 5 emergency loans only ,think if a loan player is brought in while the transfer window is open it don't count as they are not emergency loan's ,not 100% about the last bit though,im sure jeff or someone will put me and you right though :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670