Another One Missed - Thank God but a perfect fit

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

New Member
He could have done a job for us and is the correct age, as I said before he does have some baggage but a good player.
Pity we missed out on him I say.
 

Vulpes

Member
Naughty Fox said:
He could have done a job for us and is the correct age, as I said before he does have some baggage but a good player.
Pity we missed out on him I say.

Can't agree with that, it could have been Dennis Wise re-visited IMO. :evil:
 

londonfox

Well-Known Member
Vulpes said:
Naughty Fox said:
He could have done a job for us and is the correct age, as I said before he does have some baggage but a good player.
Pity we missed out on him I say.

Can't agree with that, it could have been Dennis Wise re-visited IMO. :evil:

you couldn't be more right my friend...
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
On my own with this one then :lol: :wink:
I can see the concern, but he has something to prove, the little tw*t came here for the money and was at the end of his career so did not give a shit.
Morris was the right age, the right price, the only thing that would change my mind is if Eric 'monster' Hall is his agent. :twisted:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
londonfox said:
Vulpes said:
Naughty Fox said:
He could have done a job for us and is the correct age, as I said before he does have some baggage but a good player.
Pity we missed out on him I say.

Can't agree with that, it could have been Dennis Wise re-visited IMO. :evil:

you couldn't be more right my friend...

I'll add my support to that agreement.....
 

San

Member
Whats the odds Frank the Plank will join too??? Recreate a Chelsea from few years ago
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519
11Palace1419
12Aston Villa1518
13Leicester1517
14Bournemouth1516
15Leeds Utd1415
16West Ham Utd1514
17Everton1514
18Nottm F1513
19Southampton1512
20Wolves1510

Latest posts

Top