Another reason not to get an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
All mobiles trace your movements as they are constantly connecting with the nearest transmitter/receiver. Quite useful for tracing the movements of criminals 'tho.

Invasive for those of us that stay within the law. You might say a disincentive, generally speaking, to respect the law. :102:

Invasive for those of us that stay within the law. You might say a disincentive, generally speaking, to respect the law. :102:

It might also be useful if you were called upon to prove where you were at a particular time. Not sure why anybody would see it as a disincentive to respect the law.

It might also be useful if you were called upon to prove where you were at a particular time. Not sure why anybody would see it as a disincentive to respect the law.

Then as someone who is willing to give up personal freedom to a corporation, the iPhone is the phone for you. Moreover I cannot remember a single instance where I had to prove where I was at any given time.

Finally perhaps you should ask those from the former Eastern Bloc, Egypt, China and alike how the invasiveness of their Governments promoted respect for the law.

As Apple quite consciously have this 'feature' on there mobile devices and seem proud of it, why don't they publicise it when advertising their products?

Wow, someone may know that I'm at home, football, the pub or at work. Other than Rio Ferdinand who the **** really gives a shit? Most people with iPhones appear to want to let everyone know via facebook where they are anyway.

Wow, someone may know that I'm at home, football, the pub or at work. Other than Rio Ferdinand who the **** really gives a shit? Most people with iPhones appear to want to let everyone know via facebook where they are anyway.
iPhone twats are some of the most unsocial twats in existence, but they all seem to want to be constantly connected to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and a million other shitty social networking / blogging sites conveying their utterly worthless opinions to people who they don't know, usually while in the company of other people.

Wankers. Utter, total pricks.

iPhone twats are some of the most unsocial twats in existence, but they all seem to want to be constantly connected to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and a million other shitty social networking / blogging sites conveying their utterly worthless opinions to people who they don't know, usually while in the company of other people.

Erm... :icon_lol:

I'm also an iPhone user :icon_lol: spot on really, I had a shit earlier ROFLZ

I'm also an iPhone user :icon_lol: spot on really, I had a shit earlier ROFLZ
It's not all iPhone users. Many on here are aware I own one. But I'm not constantly pissing about with it while at football / out for dinner / at work / getting noshed off like some people I know.

Its that Four Square that gets me. Anybody on that really needs to get help.

Then as someone who is willing to give up personal freedom to a corporation, the iPhone is the phone for you. Moreover I cannot remember a single instance where I had to prove where I was at any given time.

Finally perhaps you should ask those from the former Eastern Bloc, Egypt, China and alike how the invasiveness of their Governments promoted respect for the law.

Well, I'm with you 100% Steven. I think it's an outrageous invasion of privacy and if people are happy to continue using a device that is logging their movements because they "have nothing to hide", then the name sheepPhone is even more apt.

When you visit junior schools in the mornings, don't take your iPhone with you, no one will ever know you are there.

Secondary school and 16 and over. :icon_wink

For those of you old enough to remember the ad for the Apple Mac that was talking about breaking out of enslavement.

[YOUTUBE]G9S8JS1qyRM[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670