Anyone any good with computer graphics/design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone.

I'm after a quick favour if anyone is willing?

Basically I need to do the table numbers stuff for my wedding and my fiance for some reason has agreed they can all be called the names of Bob Dylan albums (she didn't like the 1st XI that started vs Swindon Town (or Derby County) in our play off final years - I know I'm missing some -but those are the line ups for.

Anyway, so we've got the 11 albums sorted and I know what I want doing but I'm awful at stuff like this and don't have a working computer at home so am currently working in word. I'm sure I can find someone locally to print the stuff off, but what I'm looking for is someone to do what is probably a twenty minute job for me.

They will be handsomely rewarded with beer (and possibly food) at the next Leicester game we're both at (Milwall away?)

Anyway - I need the album covers with a gap of about two inches at the bottom. I'd like them a bit bigger than actual album covers ideally, and for the whole card to be about A5 in size? but dont worry - I'll do the printing and cutting etc.

I'd also like the name of the album shown clearly at the top (people will be looking for it to find their table) and the old Leicester badge (running three legged fox) shown at the top left.

If anyone would help out, I'll explain a bit better and would be eternally grateful. I will obviously send over any required images and all that shizzle. If I could then have the stuff emailed back, I can crack on with getting it printed. Thanks for listening.

Here's hoping I get some responses (or a hastily drawn up effort in MS Word it is!)

I'm more than adept at cartoon ejaculating hairy-penises and the odd line-drawn vagina.

Should you wish to change your remit from album covers, I'm your man.

You've got Ben on your friend's list on FB haven't you?

Send him a PM to see if he can help you out.
:)

As of recently I do indeed have Ben! I enjoyed his Christmas tree.

I have someone on the case currently -thanks for the suggestion though, I really should drop him a line see how he's getting on etc.

I can do it for you, if you send me across the images (or just tell me what exactly I need to look for).

Will take 10 minutes by the sound of it.

Last edited:
Is this the kind of thing you mean by the way?

p.s. I know it's the wrong logo, but I couldn't find the other one.

p.p.s. And yes, I know you wanted the fox top left... but it just fills it out better at the bottom ;)

Macky's effort is pretty much spot on.

I'm not looking for anything too complicated.

I have had someone volunteer to help out by PM - so I'm hoping to get something sorted by the weekend. If you're reading - I hope you come through for me and I really appreciate it.

If it gets too close to the time, I'll start banging heads together on here - I have the authority and influence to do that, right?

I must have what, 50 posts by now?

Macky's effort is pretty much spot on.

I'm not looking for anything too complicated.

I have had someone volunteer to help out by PM - so I'm hoping to get something sorted by the weekend. If you're reading - I hope you come through for me and I really appreciate it.

If it gets too close to the time, I'll start banging heads together on here - I have the authority and influence to do that, right?

I must have what, 50 posts by now?

508??? F**k me.

What am I doing with my life.

20 odd thousand posts on Foxestalk and now this!

I can do it for you, if you send me across the images (or just tell me what exactly I need to look for).

Will take 10 minutes by the sound of it.

Thanks very much. I may be in touch if required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669