Anyone Fancy A Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conners

just wondering i'm vice captain for a local team & am looking to recruit new players no matter what age.

We have a great kids cricket with under 10's, 11's, 13's & Under 15's, we also play in a midweek league, which we use to bring through our 15's +, we have great facilites, Clubhouse & a full time groundsmen now, we have a artificial wicket going down next week, we a roll on & off cage. We have training every Friday night ( just a bit of Fielding follwed by a net).

The senior sides we have 1st Team & 2nd Team. We also have a side on sundays that just play friendlys

anyone intrested please replay

Top Stuff Gents

Conners

Watched me brother play at Barrow Town, I operated the scoreboard. What a bunch of fecking toffs, never encounted a bigger bunch of nobs. It helps that my brother's team is a city team compared to those country bumpkins.

My brother has now appeared twice for the Under 13's, winning one and losing one. His batting form is superb 19 and 25, 25 is the barrier for which under-13's are allowed. And got a wicket. Appeared twice for the Under 15's lose once and won once. My brother's under-13's team has some incredible talent, a 8 year old as wicket-keeper, he's a quick learner, not the best of players, but an incredible learner. He received a diamond duck on Sunday and a ten year old, whose quite simply brillaint at spin.

Hazzman said:
Watched me brother play at Barrow Town, I operated the scoreboard. What a bunch of fecking toffs, never encounted a bigger bunch of nobs. It helps that my brother's team is a city team compared to those country bumpkins.

My brother has now appeared twice for the Under 13's, winning one and losing one. His batting form is superb 19 and 25, 25 is the barrier for which under-13's are allowed. And got a wicket. Appeared twice for the Under 15's lose once and won once. My brother's under-13's team has some incredible talent, a 8 year old as wicket-keeper, he's a quick learner, not the best of players, but an incredible learner. He received a diamond duck on Sunday and a ten year old, whose quite simply brillaint at spin.

:102: :102: :102:

Out without facing a ball??

Hazzman said:
He received a diamond duck on Sunday and a ten year old, whose quite simply brillaint at spin.

I fear it could be something more sinister....:eek:

Hazzman said:
a ten year old, whose quite simply brillaint at spin.
He'll be going into either politics or the FA then

Hazzman said:

He went in on a run-off but the batsmen had crossed, so he went to the non-strikers end. Then the striking batsmen hit a shot, the 8 yr-old ran towards the strikers end but was run out, that is a diamond duck, a duck without facing a ball. I didnt know till Sunday either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566