Anyone heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
He was spotted at a hotel in Chesterfield early yesterday morning with Tim Davies and Paul Mace.

Hopefully they've chosen somewhere in the distant anonymity to let him down lightly if he's expressed interest in the job.

There are jobs to be done at City - there's the new mascot, the car park cleaner but I hope he's not serious about being manager and more important, I hope the City board are not seriously considering his appointment - not even as half-time musical entertainment.

Does David O'Leary want a new assistant? :lol:

He is on sky sports news saying he has applied and that he thinks he could be the man to takes us back up. Oh joy of joys........

Keep the Faith said:
He is on sky sports news saying he has applied and that he thinks he could be the man to takes us back up. Oh joy of joys........

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

He walked out on us before to follow that gimp Little to Villa. He is not and will not be welcome here.

FFS lets get some proven manager in.. Paul Jewel is my boy for the job

on Radio Leicester at 5pm they were talking about this bloke:

Gudjon Thordarson.

he's managed Stoke a couple of years ago and then got the shove because the chairman said 'irreconciable(sp?) differences' 5 days after getting them promotion-according to RL.

oh,and he's Joey Gudjonsson's dad.

The Pope has asked for an interview too..... but cannot do team talks at the Easter break

beaumontfox said:
on Radio Leicester at 5pm they were talking about this bloke:

Gudjon Thordarson.

he's managed Stoke a couple of years ago and then got the shove because the chairman said 'irreconciable(sp?) differences' 5 days after getting them promotion-according to RL.

oh,and he's Joey Gudjonsson's dad.

If that is the criteria, to have a son at the club then dont rule out Mike Walker :wink:

If that is the criteria, to have a son at the club then dont rule out Mike Walker :wink:[/quote]

and Archie Gemmil, what odds are on him?

Boy Genius said:
If that is the criteria, to have a son at the club then dont rule out Mike Walker :wink:

and Archie Gemmil, what odds are on him?[/quote]

Anyone with a pregnant wife that wants to be manager?

Boy Genius said:

and Archie Gemmil, what odds are on him?[/quote]

Shame MON hasnt a son at the club then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman coming?

Icelandic media report that Thordarson cancelled a press conference where he was to be announced as the new manager for a local club, and instead jetted off to UK...

I think this is something we are going to put up with over the coming weeks, every available and unavailable manager being linked with us. IMO I dont even think we will have established a definitive shortlist let alone approach anybody officially.

Your spot on there KTF, a shortlist hs yet to be decided on ! as they say, rule no one in, or even worse rule no one out !! except "maybe" Joe Fox :wink:

mad biker said:
Your spot on there KTF, a shortlist hs yet to be decided on ! as they say, rule no one in, or even worse rule no one out !! except "maybe" Joe Fox :wink:

can you imagine it :roll: the new cloughie :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670