Apparently we are a disgrace.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
prick

wasn't it Holloway who wanted to approach us rather than us approach him anyway?

"You cannot take say five managers into an interview and then just pick whichever one shows up best, that's just plain wrong."

Jesus, with that much of a clue of how to recruit the tealady, let alone the most important member of staff in your organisation, is it any wonder Kamara'a own managerial career is down the toilet?

jb5000 said:
"You cannot take say five managers into an interview and then just pick whichever one shows up best, that's just plain wrong."

Jesus, with that much of a clue of how to recruit the tealady, let alone the most important member of staff in your organisation, is it any wonder Kamara'a own managerial career is down the toilet?

Exactly, surely that's the most professional way to hire a senior manager in any organisation?

:067:
Chris-Kamara-2.gif
:098:

The other side of the coin: Leicester City have attracted a lot of interest from managers that were seemingly happy with their current clubs. It seems these managers are too greedy and not really up to the standard that we require. This gets found out at the interview stage. As a result, these managers shoot their mouths off and have to go running home with their tales between their legs.

So what if we may have approached another club, that's football.

Fook Off Kamara, Twat

Last edited:
Somebody should also tell him that even Mike Newell said we had done things in exactly the correct manner.

pipes said:

There is a link on that page that says "email Chris"

"I'll be telling Tim Davies not to appoint Ian Holloway, and while I'm at it, I'll also tell him whatever happens, avoid you like the plague, because you are a wanker, you goddam sunuva bitch, I will rip out your eyes and piss over your grave if you get the Leicester City job, do I make myself clear? If I find you within 20 miles of Leicester, I will hunt you down like the vermin you are.."

^ suggested email ;)

TornadoShaunUK said:
There is a link on that page that says "email Chris"

"I'll be telling Tim Davies not to appoint Ian Holloway, and while I'm at it, I'll also tell him whatever happens, avoid you like the plague, because you are a wanker, you goddam sunuva bitch, I will rip out your eyes and piss over your grave if you get the Leicester City job, do I make myself clear? If I find you within 20 miles of Leicester, I will hunt you down like the vermin you are.."

^ suggested email ;)

:038: i think everyone and anyone who emails him with regards to this should include those words!

Its funny really. He obviously knows nothing about how you hire people, what we've been doing, or what these poor disrupted managers have gotten out of our interest (new contracts etc).

I think its more disgraceful that Sky continue to waste subscribers' money employing this incompetent buffoon, who seems unable to string more than 5 words together without running into a mental dead-end.

Kamara: "Its unbelievable Jeff"
Jeff Stelling: "Feck off you useless tart"

Dear Chris,

The article you have just written about Leicester City's various approaches to managers is a total piece of rubbish. We have conducted ourselves in the correct manner and made various contacts with the clubs. QPR have simply used our interest as an excuse to simply 'sack' their manager without compensation. We have no unsettled managers and all apart from QPR have done their bit in a proper light. Leicester City have 'hands-on' gone to try and get a manager of desire. Surely that is not a crime and a disgrace as you put it. If Liverpool, Man United or Chelsea done a similar thing it would not be put in the same light. They would simply be pursuing a chase for a young manager. Holloway's former QPR side for be symbolise everything wrong; dirty, cheating and hoofball tactics. I can assure you if Leicester appoint Holloway, Leicester's board wont see the light of day and neither will you with your silly and unjustified comments upon this club. Let's face it your managerial career was great.

Yours faithfully,
Harry Gregory

Faithful Leicester through thick and thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69