Apparently we are a disgrace.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Whats wrong with you today Alex? been on the angry pills haven't you?

Looked that way didn't it? New day today HF, no newm manager coming today I don't reckon, so just the pressure of three points....
This season's getting the better of me.

alex said:
Looked that way didn't it? New day today HF, no newm manager coming today I don't reckon, so just the pressure of three points....
This season's getting the better of me.

The last fortnight has been a turning point. A win today will give RK 3 on the trot, when did we do that last in the league??

I think the article has now been removed from the sky website!! I can't find it.

Melton Fox said:
:067:
Chris-Kamara-2.gif
:098:

The other side of the coin: Leicester City have attracted a lot of interest from managers that were seemingly happy with their current clubs. It seems these managers are too greedy and not really up to the standard that we require. This gets found out at the interview stage. As a result, these managers shoot their mouths off and have to go running home with their tales between their legs.

So what if we may have approached another club, that's football.

Fook Off Kamara, Twat
i.ve heared kamara has been linked with the soooon to be vacant managers joe at luton. :098:

Did anyone watch the championship this morning? They interview several QPR fans who addmitted it was a time for a change and suggested that it was convienent that the approach had happened.

Its unbelievable that we are being seen as the bad guys here when actually its that Paladino guy at QPR. What a cnut.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Did anyone watch the championship this morning? They interview several QPR fans who addmitted it was a time for a change and suggested that it was convienent that the approach had happened.

Its unbelievable that we are being seen as the bad guys here when actually its that Paladino guy at QPR. What a cnut.

Great point.

Real Sharapova said:
People also conveniently forget that " nice little club " Ipswich went into admin shortly after us - was a word said - no. OK, they didn't go up, but they got rid of a load of their debt.:mad:
I haven't forgotten. :mad:

Sheepshanks and his pious attitude, his two-faced comments, and the rest will never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00