Post Match Arsenal 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it seems to be an unpopular opinion on here but honestly what does perez bring to the team. He has been shit 90% of this season he is a lazy individual, doesn't track back, seems too scared to tackle and when he does get the ball seems to do absolutely nothing with it and I can't understand why BR constantly plays him he is awful.
Probably because he's been our best player (or at least one of our best players) for the past 3 out of 4 games? Just a thought.

They saying Vardy should have been off too??

Stupid ****s.

Please save us from Ashley Cole, what a twat

Controversial opinion alert.

Before the lockdown there was a token woman in the studio most weeks spouting drivel. Since the BLM movement, there is a token black ex-player among the experts for every match. Most are out of their depth sadly. I do like Micah Richards though and Ian Wright has always been really good but the like of Cole and Heskey are shambolic.

If Sky/BBC actually developed women and black players to give them the opportunity to develop media skills they'd be every bit as capable. But throwing the likes of Cole into studios with little training or experience just to appear progressive is the wrong approach.

Before the lockdown there was a token woman in the studio most weeks spouting drivel. Since the BLM movement, there is a token black ex-player among the experts for every match. Most are out of their depth sadly. I do like Micah Richards though and Ian Wright has always been really good but the like of Cole and Heskey are shambolic.

If Sky/BBC actually developed women and black players to give them the opportunity to develop media skills they'd be every bit as capable. But throwing the likes of Cole into studios with little training or experience just to appear progressive is the wrong approach.
How is Mrs Garnett these days? ;)

a little exchange between myself and Rob Tanner on the Athletic

Rob PLEASE ask Brendan why he's naming 3 DMs on the bench, 4 CM's in total and not any of the young attacking talent he has training with the squad. He's never going to use all 4 so its a complete waste of a spot on he bench.

If the young attackers training with the first team aren't good enough what's the point them training with the first team?

Rob Tanner
STAFF
8m ago

Hi James, I don't think he has much choice at the moment. With four of his first team squad out injured he is picking who he can, with 9 allowed on the bench. Luke Thomas, the teenage full-back they have high hopes for, travelled with the squad but Matty James was given that spot tonight.

At one point tonight, Ian Stringer said of Ryan Bennett “it’s like watching Robert Huth again”.

So there.
As much as I can't believe I'm about to agree with that sponge brained buffoon, he did remind me of Huth in that he is just an old fashioned CB.

Our biggest problem defensively today was Soyuncu. He has no idea of how to play on the left of a 3. He was beaten time and time again. We need to drop this system or be tempted to play Soyuncu ad the central defender of the three.

a little exchange between myself and Rob Tanner on the Athletic

Rob PLEASE ask Brendan why he's naming 3 DMs on the bench, 4 CM's in total and not any of the young attacking talent he has training with the squad. He's never going to use all 4 so its a complete waste of a spot on he bench.

If the young attackers training with the first team aren't good enough what's the point them training with the first team?

Rob Tanner
STAFF
8m ago

Hi James, I don't think he has much choice at the moment. With four of his first team squad out injured he is picking who he can, with 9 allowed on the bench. Luke Thomas, the teenage full-back they have high hopes for, travelled with the squad but Matty James was given that spot tonight.

So he's answered by telling you what you asked.

Call him a **** and see if he agrees

Our best player by a country mile since the restart though has been Schmeichel. He was absolutely terrific once again tonight and I genuinely can't think of many other keepers in the league I would have over him.
Agree - MOTM for me

Must win v bournemouth. Keep the face with Perez iheanacho and Vardy and we'll do the business. Thwy will be scrapping.

The women thing is easily explained. Thanks to the Covid restrictions the numbers in a studio are limited compared to what they used to be. Duties have to be reassigned to cover the shortage.

The women are still there. They're just making the teas.

Our biggest problem tonight was that we didn't get a grip in the midfield. Their goal came from a through ball from midfield with little or no pressure on their player. Most teams in the prem will open you apart if they have time in midfield.

Yeh. Where are the transvestites, persons of restricted growth and amputees?

And immigints with big tellies

Where are they ?

Yeh. Where are the transvestites, persons of restricted growth and amputees?
Dennis Wise must have had something else on tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566