Pre Match Arsenal v Leicester

In the season prediction thread, I went for a 5-0 defeat to Arse.
I'll stick with that guess for now.

Right lads- our tactics:
1.Before the match, let's tell the Ref that we just overheard the Prime Minister saying that all Refs were a bunch of little Napoleons and are overpaid tossers. then, during the game ;
2. Don't try and do anything clever or creative - it will only piss the opposition off.
3. Insinuate that Arsenal players kick the ball away after Ref stops play.
4. Take free kicks quickly, claiming Arsenal will prevent us from doing so - and get the rRef to habd out yellow/red cards
5. Point out that he wouldn't be the first Ref to send off an Arsenal player this season - surely he could go one or two better?
6. Tell the Ref you heard an Arsenal player call him a **** behind his back
7. Tell the linesman that VAR was stupid to overule the linesman's brilliant and well observed decision that CP's first goal was clearly offside and thank him/her for his/her service to the game.
8. Remember - everyone back in defence for + 90 mins.
9. If you get a chance to run past the dug out - tell Arteta to sit the **** down and try and keep calm.
10. And most importantly - Jamie - your job is to wind up the Arsenal fans to such a frenzy that they invade the pitch - and the game is abandoned .

Good luck, Lads!

Would be nice to see at least some semblance of tactics, regardless of how bizarre they are

But I think it’s unlikely

My tactic against Arsenal would be to be violent.

They are a very petulant bunch. Take as many bookings as possible and preferably cause one or two injuries.

They'll unravel.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57