As if the Austrian thing wasn't sinister enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just have differing levels of decency, tolerance and taste to you, that's all.

No doubt some things I'll find funny and you'll find distasteful, please feel free to call me a Wanker when the opportunity arises.

I think you're right, you don't live in France. I'll not call you a wanker for being different to me, more likely I'll buy you a beerwhen I'm next over, but thanks for the offer.

True to some extent, but don't in all seriousness call somebody a ****. :icon_wink

That is one of the few words which are taboo for me, but I see are everyday speech on this site. I guess it's to do with indoctrination (as opposed to education which may have sounded condescending when I didn't wish it to be)

I don't have any problem with dark humour about a situation that we're all detached from.

I don't have any problem with dark humour about a situation that we're all detached from.
Unfortunately, Macky. Not all of us are detached from death of a baby.

then my sincere apologies and FYI my wife lost 2 during pregnancies. But if we have to be sensitive to all potentialities we'll end up posting nothing.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Macky. Not all of us are detached from death of a baby.

Agreed, myself included.
I am detached from babies being found in a freezer in Austria though, if you understand what I mean.

I, personally, don't have a problem with dark humour being used to discuss circumstances like this because it deflects from having to ponder too seriously about just how horrific and evil the human animal can be.

I do understand how that can upset some though.

then my sincere apologies and FYI my wife lost 2 during pregnancies. But if we have to be sensitive to all potentialities we'll end up posting nothing.
Don't feel sorry for me, I have been fortunate to never experience such a tragic loss, but my best friend has. But I do know what it's like to lose one during the early stages of pregnancy, and it's horrific.

Agreed, myself included.
I am detached from babies being found in a freezer in Austria though, if you understand what I mean.

I, personally, don't have a problem with dark humour being used to discuss circumstances like this because it deflects from having to ponder too seriously about just how horrific and evil the human animal can be.
I do understand how that can upset some though.

Its the best way, if we seriously thought about all the worlds bad shit we'd kill ourselves after 30 minutes.

The Sun and Fritzl are both claiming it was Hitler's fault. I would like to state that no Moderators are known to be connected with this case. :icon_wink

fritzl's lawyer is apparently claiming he is mentally unwell and shouldnt go to trial...

The Sun and Fritzl are both claiming it was Hitler's fault. I would like to state that no Moderators are known to be connected with this case. :icon_wink

3 ****s in one sentence, impressive Steven

fritzl's lawyer is apparently claiming he is mentally unwell and shouldnt go to trial...

It is far too systematic to be caused by mental illness. The man is a prize **** who got caught and now should face up to his bahaviour. :mad:

I see what your saying and I would normally be the first to say hang the weirdo but I think this mental illness may come in that he doesn’t seem to think he has done anything wrong and that is clearly not the thoughts of a rational person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669