As if the Austrian thing wasn't sinister enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
The human mind is a very worrying thing sometimes.

I sometimes wonder when things like this and the Austrian story break, how many things are going on out there that no-one knows about.
Awful.

I sometimes wonder when things like this and the Austrian story break, how many things are going on out there that no-one knows about.
Awful.

There are places in the world where things are going on that are almost surpass human belief. Man's inhumanity to man grows with each passing year. Fortunately most of us in the western world are insulated from the worst excesses, but that only really serves to perpetuate the evil that is done. The Papers and TV news occasionaly show the sanitised bits, but you have to to be there to suffer it.

It’s the backlash of all those years under the Nazis.

It's the backlash to losing the 66 world cup and not having any teams that can compete in Europe anymore.

Making light of serious mental illnesses and dead babies in freezers.
Has this season really affected our morals and outlook on life this much? Or are we just a bunch of thickos?

We are Lester.

Is this a Leicester City forum or a dead babies forum?

I think my comment was therefore more relevant.

Is that worse that a numpty?

Has this season really affected our morals and outlook on life this much? Or are we just a bunch of thickos?

Id like to say that my comment wasn’t making light of the situation, there is a genuine feeling in Austria that the series of recent cellar “findings” is as a direct result of the society in Austria that is very insular and everyone keeps themselves to themselves and will not discuss anything their neighbours do or appear to be doing. This is a direct result of the time when the country along with Germany was run by Mr Hitler and his cronies, during this time people in Austria were encourage to snitch on neighbours, friends and families as much as possible to the authorities and then these people who were being squealed upon were generally killed in imprisioned. This has led to very much the opposite happening and it is seen as a very bad thing in both Austria and Germany to gossip or speak of what your neighbours are doing hence the relatively high number of recent “findings” in these countries.

Id like to say that my comment wasn’t making light of the situation
I know Leroy, I haven't read the rest of your post yet, but I know you fairly well enough to realise you were being serious.

Didn't you, along with others, make jokes about Kris Marshall when he was in intesive care? :102:

Last edited:
So insane mothers and dead babies are off limits but almost everything else and everybody else are fair game?

Come on Melton Fox. I've seen your posts, live and let live or be a puritan, anything on the forum is up for ridicule, humour, seriousness whatever until the rights of the poster are rescinded. If it's posted it's there for comment. whether you agree or not is your choice.

So insane mothers and dead babies are off limits but almost everything else and everybody else are fair game?

Come on Melton Fox. I've seen your posts, live and let live or be a puritan, anything on the forum is up for ridicule, humour, seriousness whatever until the rights of the poster are rescinded. If it's posted it's there for comment. whether you agree or not is your choice.
I think I just have differing levels of decency, tolerance and taste to you, that's all.

No doubt some things I'll find funny and you'll find distasteful, please feel free to call me a Wanker when the opportunity arises.

Last edited:

True to some extent, but don't in all seriousness call somebody a ****. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669