Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Mentioned in The Sun today, id like it cant see it. If he wanted to leave surely he woul have gone to Wigan!

Another defender, I don't think that position is that crucial, can he also play in Midfield? Because I seem to remember him playing as a midfielder at some point, don't know where though!

Another defender, I don't think that position is that crucial, can he also play in Midfield? Because I seem to remember him playing as a midfielder at some point, don't know where though!

Are you joking? I'd love to have him in our side, he was easily one of the best defenders in the Championship last season.

A backline of Morrison, Hobbs, Williams and Berner/Kennedy would be pretty much the best defence in the league.

Obviously there are other areas that need strengthening as well, but I would have thought this deal would rely on extra investment coming into the club, possibly from a takeover, and in which case we would then hopefully have enough money to buy Williams and still have enough left over to strengthen in other positions.

Are you joking? I'd love to have him in our side, he was easily one of the best defenders in the Championship last season.

A backline of Morrison, Hobbs, Williams and Berner/Kennedy would be pretty much the best defence in the league.

Obviously there are other areas that need strengthening as well, but I would have thought this deal would rely on extra investment coming into the club, possibly from a takeover, and in which case we would then hopefully have enough money to buy Williams and still have enough left over to strengthen in other positions.

No I wold like to have him on board, but is the defense really a crucial spot?

A quality defender that we cannot afford,why do paper's write such crap when there is no chance of this happening unless the sugardaddie's come.

he's ****ed aparently, don't expect to see him playing for us again!

Not according to the spin out of the club, apparently it's his other knee that's playing up this time. Doesn't sound good 'tho, I've a horrible feeling we either won't see him again, or he'll not be 100% if he does play. Shame, he had a touch of class about him ( God knows how we enticed him here. When fit he looked one of the best footballing defenders I've seen play for us ).

A quality defender that we cannot afford,why do paper's write such crap when there is no chance of this happening unless the sugardaddie's come.

And we know that hasn't happened or Uncle Milan would have told us.

Would be a great signing for us but with the likes of Newcastle and Stoke sniffing around I doubt he would join us.

Would be a great signing but not going to happen, I imagine they would want a large sum of money for him.

i would love to williams play for us next season, although i think it is unlikely, considering he will cost more money than we really have, and already have signed a centre half, and looks like sousa is trying to convert adams to rb, freeing up morrison to move back inside as well.

i'd also love to see us sign pratley who i thought was excellent last yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670