Assuming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isopen

Burnley & us get the automatic places

Who do you want to win the play off's and why ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin127

Wigan. Their form since Rosler took over has been very good, I've said before that if they'd had a decent manager from the beginning of the season I think they'd be a top two side. Besides, I wouldn't want Derby, Forest or QPR being part of the trifecta that Leicester lead to promotion.

camberwell fox

Wigan. Their form since Rosler took over has been very good, I've said before that if they'd had a decent manager from the beginning of the season I think they'd be a top two side. Besides, I wouldn't want Derby, Forest or QPR being part of the trifecta that Leicester lead to promotion.

This.

Brown Nose

I want the weakest to go up. For me, it's simply about there being at least three poorer teams than us in the Prem. Of the expected top six (us, Burnley, QPR, Derby, Wigan and Florist) I want Burnley and Derby to go up. They are the least likely to adapt and be able to compete financially.

Blaarev

That

I want the weakest to go up. For me, it's simply about there being at least three poorer teams than us in the Prem. Of the expected top six (us, Burnley, QPR, Derby, Wigan and Florist) I want Burnley and Derby to go up. They are the least likely to adapt and be able to compete financially.
This

Prefer this to that

Last edited:

Graz

Same thinking from me.

Although I'd like Reading to go up so I've still got a local game to go to next season.

give_us_a_wave

100% definitely THIS

Macky

Gruntled Member
I wouldn't want Derby, Forest or QPR being part of the trifecta that Leicester lead to promotion.
I'd disagree. Us, the Trees and the Sheep would be my preference to go up so that we get the opportunity to beat them next season.
My only reservation with that would be that it would mean that one of the other two would need to win the play-off final to get the third place, which would be troubling as it's good to see them lose.

Lako42

I'd disagree. Us, the Trees and the Sheep would be my preference to go up so that we get the opportunity to beat them next season.
My only reservation with that would be that it would mean that one of the other two would need to win the play-off final to get the third place, which would be troubling as it's good to see them lose.

Indeed

fox58

Charlton for me, I'd like to see Chris Powell do well

SJN-Fox

Charlton for me, I'd like to see Chris Powell do well

So would I but I think that going from bottom to top six in 16 games and then winning the playoff final is a bit of a tall order even for someone of Chris Powell's skills.

Lako42

So would I but I think that going from bottom to top six in 16 games and then winning the playoff final is a bit of a tall order even for someone of Chris Powell's skills.

Powell will be sacked way before they make the playoff spots.

Charlton are totally garbage in every part of the field.

Lako42

Powell will be sacked way before they make the playoff spots.

Charlton are totally garbage in every part of the field.

Erm...Sorry Chris?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673