Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Have we been linked to any Villa players recently?

Reason I ask is, last night I was at Walkabout, and on my way there we saw a certain Mr. Eriksson getting out of a car and into the Casa Romana restaurant.

Later on in the night, I was on my way to the Tesco on the corner, and I heard one of Sven's cavalry on the phone saying he would "not call Aston Villa until tomorrow because of their victory tonight".

Any suggestions?

Nottingham Fox

Have we been linked to any Villa players recently?

Reason I ask is, last night I was at Walkabout, and on my way there we saw a certain Mr. Eriksson getting out of a car and into the Casa Romana restaurant.

Later on in the night, I was on my way to the Tesco on the corner, and I heard one of Sven's cavalry on the phone saying he would "not call Aston Villa until tomorrow because of their victory tonight".

Any suggestions?

Hope he gives us his thoughts in lazzers food guide thread.

Last edited:

Babylon

The lord mayor seems to think we are going after Heskey this week on FT.

Graz

I can't imagine Villa will let Heskey go, even on loan.

Obviously they've just got Bent, but Carew has gone to Stoke (I think?) and letting Heskey go as well would leave them a bit short up front.

escos66

I can't imagine Villa will let Heskey go, even on loan.

Obviously they've just got Bent, but Carew has gone to Stoke (I think?) and letting Heskey go as well would leave them a bit short up front.

Carew was going to leave regardless of Bent going there, the only reason it was delayed was Heskeys ban.

MHS

Tbh, it cannae be Casa Romana. Sven walking down Belvoir Street on a Saturday night past Yates and Chilli White? No chance. Must mean San Carlo.

Yeah sorry that's the one, cheers Hazz. I should know seeing as I work next door to it!

Micky

Dalian Atkinson and the old man who invades the pitch with an umbrella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669