Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

Webbo it won't let me change my avatar?? I keeps coming up with a load of text that make no sense....

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/206369932740d499e2493f4.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/talkingb/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/talkingb/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/talkingb/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/talkingb/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/talkingb/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/talkingb/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/talkingb/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 477

I then tried changing it back to the old pic but that wont work either!!

HELP PLEASE!!!

webmaster said:
It looks like the permissions on the avatar directory weren't set correctly when I moved the site.

I think I've fixed it, can you try again and let me know how you get on.

Thats fine now... cheers webbo.

webmaster said:
Ashov said:
webby you ever thouhgt of increasing the size of Avatar uploads ?

Several people have asked, but I have refused because I want the pages to load as quickly as possible, which means keeping the size of images as small as possible.
Yer but the sites getting Boring , if it wasnt for the users on here id be off

Ashov said:
webmaster said:
Ashov said:
webby you ever thouhgt of increasing the size of Avatar uploads ?

Several people have asked, but I have refused because I want the pages to load as quickly as possible, which means keeping the size of images as small as possible.
Yer but the sites getting Boring , if it wasnt for the users on here id be off

Oooooooooooooo thouchy aye Ash :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00