Away Ticket Priority System Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried using Lcfc Direct? It's unbelievably slow both at home and at work. I hope this is as a result of the ticket office upgrades and not because the system is crap.

What would have been nice is for the ticket office to have got it right first time.

I used it last Saturday to buy 2 Reading tickets and it was really quick.

Out of interest, do we normally sell out of our allocation.
I know this is dependant on who, where and when we play but do we have a regular hardcore of away support?

Reason for asking is I'm looking at taking in a few away games this year and was wondering what would be the chances of getting a ticket.
Do many away grounds still do pay at the gate?

Out of interest, do we normally sell out of our allocation.
I know this is dependant on who, where and when we play but do we have a regular hardcore of away support?

Reason for asking is I'm looking at taking in a few away games this year and was wondering what would be the chances of getting a ticket.
Do many away grounds still do pay at the gate?

Do you have a season ticket or membership?

I can't think of any games last season where the allocation was so small that only ST holders got tickets.

Do you have a season ticket or membership?

I can't think of any games last season where the allocation was so small that only ST holders got tickets.

Be getting a membership soon. (See that's changed as well since last season)

Be getting a membership soon. (See that's changed as well since last season)

I suspect you will be fine then. Just make sure for the lower allocation games where we are likely to take a few, that you get your tickets on the day they are available to you (Thursday)

Yes. It's just taken me a little over 4 minutes to purchase a ticket for the Reading game from the second I started to type in the URL to the moment it told me my purchase was complete.

How long did you say it takes on the phone?

I'm trying right now with both Chrome and Firefox browsers and it's going ridiculously slowly upto the 'select tickets' point, at which point it wont let me press the buy now button. Ridiculous.

I'm trying right now with both Chrome and Firefox browsers and it's going ridiculously slowly upto the 'select tickets' point, at which point it wont let me press the buy now button. Ridiculous.

I've just logged in and it will let me buy tickets, using Chrome and Firefox. It's pretty slow, but it's working. Up to the point of the checkout anyway, I didn't do that bit because I was just seeing if it's working.

if you have added friends and family to your account you will need to activate their accounts and add the link between you on all the accounts and it should then allow you to buy tickets for the linked accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669