Awkward Family Photos Dot Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really necessary to rubbish someone's thread? If you don't find it funny keep it to yourself.
The pointless negativity on here sometimes is pathetic.

Fair enough, some of you don't find it funny. Different people, different tastes. I, for one, would rather gouge out my eyes and burn off my ears than sit through an episode of Friends, however some find it hilariously funny.
You should see some of the shite I've posted on here. Definitely not funny. As for Durham...

it was only a matter of time before someone had to dent my already fragile confidence.
You can't be seriously upset by some twats on the internet saying that a link you posted wasn't funny. Firstly, you should never listen to my opinion on anything, least of all what's funny and what isn't. How the **** would I know? And let's be honest, Durham's a bit of a miserable ****er. Just keep doing what you're doing. You're infinitely more valuable to this place than most others.

You can't be seriously upset by some twats on the internet saying that a link you posted wasn't funny. Firstly, you should never listen to my opinion on anything, least of all what's funny and what isn't. How the **** would I know? And let's be honest, Durham's a bit of a miserable ****er. Just keep doing what you're doing. You're infinitely more valuable to this place than most others.

Me? Serious?

Although I did find your butchering of that Michael Morrison photo distressing.

Different people, like I said.

I knew it was too good to be true when people said they liked it, it was only a matter of time before someone had to dent my already fragile confidence.

Behave yourself woman. That link was dogshite. I wont however judge you by it. :icon_lol:

Love this photo and some of the comments to some of the photo's are just as funny

Must admit sometimes it's been a fantasy of mine to be James T Kirk and boldly go where no man has been before,
and I don't mean up Ann Widdecome's ..................

"If anyone says I am not a virgin,I will sue" she was supposedly have said,

Attachments

• trekkers.jpg
    trekkers.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Must admit sometimes it's been a fantasy of mine to be James T Kirk and boldly go where no man has been before.

Is it the purple alien birds or the awkward homo-erotic moments with Spock that attract you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669