Back to Slovenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to train on the right hand side of the road, for one thing. And in a foreign language with strange food and funny money.

You have to train on the right hand side of the road, for one thing. And in a foreign language with strange food and funny money.

You've not mentioned the most important thing. Every team to have ever trained in Slovenia has gone on to win their league the following season. It must be something in the water/the air/the altitude/the attitude/the crisps that does it.

goulash is hungarian!!
my wife's family have a summer house out by the coast there..it's really nice..bloody hot this time of year..we are due to travel there on tuesday for two weeks..so i will keep an eye out for them..

The point is surely that the whole squad will bond together. Something Homer and HF have been practising for years now..

You'll be a mess when you get your heart broken (or rejected) by someone you love.

It will be even worse if they then turn down an offer to play for Leicester :icon_wink

I am off to slovenia tomorrow with the family..does anyone which day "the match" will be played if it's the same team as last year we are staying about 30 km from there..Can't wait to ask after "Desert foxes special goulash"

I can't honestly see the difference between a well organised training week in Slovenia and a well organised training week in Leicester. Apart from the fact that flying the squad out and paying for them to stay in Slovenia for a week would be a waste of cash.
The other half needs to travel to Graz next week, and investigated the Stansted - Graz option; it's Ryanair. Unless they are planning on taking loads of extra baggage, eat on the plane, etc, it's not going to break the bank. In fact, the fact they'll have had to coach it to the airport, then from Graz to their base in Slovenia, it looks more like a budget break than an all frills trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669