Badly Drawn Boy

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherhamfox

New Member
Some of you may seem him as a scrubber who wears a tea cosy on his head, i really like him, some great tunes such as silent sigh, about a boy, something to talk about, all possibilties and dissilusion etc etc, hes the Bernie of the music industry.
 

pipes

New Member
oh man he's an utter legend i love badly drawn boy - cant wait for his new album a week today. i met him in manchester he's such a good man!!!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
rotherhamfox said:
Some of you may seem him as a scrubber who wears a tea cosy on his head, i really like him, some great tunes such as silent sigh, about a boy, something to talk about, all possibilties and dissilusion etc etc, hes the Bernie of the music industry.

I'm sure Damon Gough (BDB) would be offended by that statement. He's a legend, works with Doves a lot too, big on the scene in Manchester. Have seen him 3 times all of which have been very good.
 

Babylon

Active Member
BDB is top class. His stuff is so origional top tunes all of them. Have liked him since the bewilderbeast album (his first i think) I buy (or download :wink: ) his stuff religiously now!!

Don't usually come across many people who actually listen to his stuff, they just see him and don't bother cus he looks like a big freak. :lol: :wink:
 

pipes

New Member
his new album(came out monday) is absolutely great. its so chilled out and beautiful u wont find hardly anything else like it in todays musical climate.
 

Babylon

Active Member
pipes said:
his new album(came out monday) is absolutely great. its so chilled out and beautiful u wont find hardly anything else like it in todays musical climate.

only had one quick listen so far but i quite liked 'year of the rat'
 

pipes

New Member
Babylon said:
pipes said:
his new album(came out monday) is absolutely great. its so chilled out and beautiful u wont find hardly anything else like it in todays musical climate.

only had one quick listen so far but i quite liked 'year of the rat'
yeah thats not bad but check out 'four leaf clover' or 'another devil dies' - theyre two gooduns
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1437
2Manchester City1432
3Newcastle Utd1530
4Tottenham 1529
5Manchester Utd1426
6Liverpool1422
7Brighton1421
8Chelsea1421
9Fulham1519
10Brentford1519
11Palace1419
12Aston Villa1518
13Leicester1517
14Bournemouth1516
15Leeds Utd1415
16West Ham Utd1514
17Everton1514
18Nottm F1513
19Southampton1512
20Wolves1510

Latest posts

Top