Speculation Bakayogo to Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Done deal according to sky sports reporter but nothing official that I can see. Strange one.

Just th whole thing with him. He's not a kid but doesn't appear to have achieved what was hoped. Guess it was a punt that didn't pay off.

Wonder how many thought the same about Vardy at the time?

Bakayogo to anywhere but here please.

For all the talk about Steve Walsh's genius at spotting players, what happened here?

Bakayogo to anywhere but here please.

For all the talk about Steve Walsh's genius at spotting players, what happened here?

He got one wrong, it happens. The player was well thought off before joining us, maybe couldn't hack it.

Pea Son has signed a few duff left backs in his two stints.

Maybe he was the best available for the cost at the time.

Some players grab an opportunity coming from the lower leagues. Get there head down, improve there game and work hard (Vardy). Others, for whatever, reason don't or can't make that step up.

It happens.

He was Tranmeres player of the year last season but whenever I have seen him play he has looked like a deer in the headlights.

Pearson confirmed this in his Leeds press conference.
Pearson confirmed that he's like a deer in the headlights?

Pearson confirmed that he's like a deer in the headlights?

Yep, Pearson tried to run him over in the training ground car park the other day (only messing about obviously), but unfortunately Baka just froze and he ended up hitting him. I presume they're hoping Yeovil don't notice before they complete the deal.

Do you all go to the press conferences or have I missed a report somewhere?

I was once registered with an agency in the City Centre and they would call me whenever they had something for me. Usually one off days here and there.

One day they called me up and said that they needed someone on the bar to work at the Walkers Stadium for the home game against Coventry. I would have done it for free! I got to serve drinks to all the players and staff as they arrived at the stadium and was then moved into the press conference room and stationed in full view of it all.

Exciting stuff but also annoying as people kept disturbing me asking for drinks!

He was Tranmeres player of the year last season but whenever I have seen him play he has looked like a deer in the headlights.

Pearson confirmed this in his Leeds press conference.

he looked like a deer in headlights:102:

He looked overwhelmed and out of depth. His touches on the ball seemed panicky and rushed.

Just didn't seem to take his chance very well.

Although he didn't really get much of a chance either.

Sorry I meant did NP say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570