Balde Tackle Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst tackle I've seen in a long time! I know it was only a friendly but he should be fined and seriously reprimanded for a tackle like that... Absolutly no attempt to win the ball! Makes me sick watching it... What's even worse is there is absolutly no remorse from Balde after he's crunched Weso!!!!

balde.jpg

Hi, I'm Bobo Balde and I'm a phucking twat.

I have to disagree, on reflection I don't think there was intent to cause injury. If you watch it a few times you can see that he was perfectly aligned to win the ball until Weso moved it away from him. Yes it was late, yes he showed no remorse and yes it was a little heavy handed but on the whole not done on purpose IMO.

DurhamFox said:
I have to disagree, on reflection I don't think there was intent to cause injury. If you watch it a few times you can see that he was perfectly aligned to win the ball until Weso moved it away from him. Yes it was late, yes he showed no remorse and yes it was a little heavy handed but on the whole not done on purpose IMO.

BOOOO!

DurhamFox said:
I have to agree, after watching it a couple of times I don't think he has gone in intentionally to hurt Weso; its more of a clumsy challenge than a deliberate intent to cause injury. What annoys me is that it looks like he couldn't give a toss he's just snapped a young lads leg.

DurhamFox said:

I don't think there are many pros out there who would intentionally injure a player and I personally don't think that was Balde's intention but it was a sh*t tackle, totally unprofessional.

You could see from the way he was charging around before the incident that he was wound up. He put a lad into hospital in a friendly match, he is a cock.

there was no intent in that tackle at all just clumsy but as already stated his lack of compassion for a fellow pro is disgusting

lazzer said:
there was no intent in that tackle at all just clumsy but as already stated his lack of compassion for a fellow pro is disgusting

He's probably as thick as shit, that's a lame excuse though (excuse the pun)

Pietersen out. Good effort from him - 57 runs.

123 for 9

Joe_Fox said:
Pietersen out. Good effort from him - 57 runs.

123 for 9

As you are an ex-Cricket forum Mod. I am horrified that the above post appeared in this thread. :omg:

Last edited:
Steven said:
As your are an ex-Cricket forum Mod. I am horrified that the above post appeared in this thread. :omg:

Imagine how you would feel if you were the current cricket mod Steven! Foolish? ;)

:icon_eek:

how did that happen?

drummindefender said:
am i the only one who thinks the title of this thread stinks of homoerotica :102:

Yes. :icon_eek: :eek: :icon_lol:

bloody hell, I just seen a video of the tackle that balde made and can't believe the fuss over it. Fair enough it was a bit clumsy but it was defnitely not "disgraceful, disgusting, malicious and intentional" as Craig Levien said. Wish the young lad a healthy recovery but I really think that fans and the media should realise it was just an accident. Practically every match that is played there is a bad tackle, more often than not worse than Balde's, its just that a lot of the time no-one get seriously injured.

p.s. I read an earlier post slagging off Celtic fans, I lived in Seville for two years and was there at the time of the Uefa cup final when the city was taken over by Celtic fans. I have to say that their behaviour was impeccable. Imagine that amount of England/English fans in the one place, theyd have wrecked the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669