Balde

What do you really think to Balde?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Thought I would set an area up just to rant about Balde.

Vote as well if you like.

wasn't there, can someone describe the tackle please?

brauny youve lowered the tone yet again.

well done.

I didnt really see the tackle to be honest just the aftermath.

I'd just like to apolgise on behalf of Celtic fan's for this tackle. It was a disgrace and we all feel the same way. We had John Kennedy, a 19 year old promising defender crippled 18 months ago by a dreadful challenge when he was making his Scotland debut. He's still recovering from injury after his knee was shattered.

I won't defend the tackle but I can say that Bobo is not a dirty player. There wouldn't have been intent there. He is very clumsy, yes, and even rash sometimes, but he wouldn't have intentionally injured the boy. He will apologise in public I'm sure but that doesn't really make up for up.

We all wish the player a speedy recovery and hope he comes back to fufill his potential.

Petrov19 said:
I'd just like to apolgise on behalf of Celtic fan's for this tackle. It was a disgrace and we all feel the same way. We had John Kennedy, a 19 year old promising defender crippled 18 months ago by a dreadful challenge when he was making his Scotland debut. He's still recovering from injury after his knee was shattered.

I won't defend the tackle but I can say that Bobo is not a dirty player. There wouldn't have been intent there. He is very clumsy, yes, and even rash sometimes, but he wouldn't have intentionally injured the boy. He will apologise in public I'm sure but that doesn't really make up for up.

We all wish the player a speedy recovery and hope he comes back to fufill his potential.
just as long as you dont try to bloody sign him when he does come storming back!!!:)

Brauny Blue said:
My word MK, the poor lad suffers this and all you can think about is genitalia. Shocking stuff. :icon_roll ;) :)
You lot scare me sometimes...

fcukcov said:
brauny youve lowered the tone yet again.

well done.

I didnt really see the tackle to be honest just the aftermath.

I don't think the 'tone' on here can get much lower but we will keep trying..

Seems a popular guy, after his crazy feet of footballing lunacy last night.

Any body that intentially (or unintentially) goes out to injure a fellow professional should made to face the consequences of the opposing fans. An outrageous display by not even showing any concern for a "17 year old boy."

This is not the first time - or will it be the last.

Put him in front of a firing squad - manned by the entire enhabitants of the KOP.

beaumontfox said:
well i was just going to vote and i can't...cos i've voted already apparently....

if my worse half has been logging in as me again i'll make him do the ironing when he gets home!

Hell have no fury like a woman scorned:icon_lol:

beaumontfox said:
i don't do ironing...ill conviniently forget to do his shirts etc in the morning so he has to rush around before he goes work...

ouch you bi**h

Someone (I don't think it was Lazzer) added to one of my replies yesterday as well! I'm pretty sure it wasn't Lazzer because it didn't say in writing underneath that anyone had edited it.

Have no idea how it happened but I'm less than pleased at the prospect that someone could be posting under my name!:mad:

SilverFox said:
Someone (I don't think it was Lazzer) added to one of my replies yesterday as well! I'm pretty sure it wasn't Lazzer because it didn't say in writing underneath that anyone had edited it.

Have no idea how it happened but I'm less than pleased at the prospect that someone could be posting under my name!:mad:

Report this to Webbie. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670