The-Proclaimers-pop-group_66033.jpg

Queen
Oasis
The Libertines

Quite....

Hazz walks in HMV.

'Excuse me. Have you got a Westlife CD with Flying Without Wings on?'
'It's for my Mum, honest'

As gay as it sounds I have actually got this album.When I first got my CD player for my birthday years ago my mum didn't know which albums to buy me so decided on bloody Westlife. I'll have a look round and you can have it if I can find it.

As gay as it sounds I have actually got this album.When I first got my CD player for my birthday years ago my mum didn't know which albums to buy me so decided on bloody Westlife. I'll have a look round and you can have it if I can find it.

you know its still in your cd player:icon_bigg

In fairness mg, only a very small minority of females & homosexuals wouldn't despise TakeThat.

Small minority? You do know their dvd has been at number 1 for six weeks right? I wouldn't say that was a minority. (of course you might say it doesn't account for taste but wouldn't we be boring if we all liked the same thing!)

PS: I know plenty of straight guys who now admit to liking some of the songs when first time round they wouldn't.

Ben hates them though! Shame for him he has to listen to at least one song every day!

Due to the fact they are crap and the only good one in the group left .

plus they got back together just to make more money .

Well tbf they could've done what the Spice Girls did, Just did the Reunion tour and charged extortionate amounts for the tickets.
But they kept the costs of the tickets down as much as possible and paid for a large wedge of the tour they've just done out of their own pockets, if it had failed it would have ruined three of them financially I reckon.

They've now done two massive tours which they had a huge say in the production of,and an album, so yes, whilst I'm sure the money is quite welcome, I think for them it's also about proving they can be better than what they were first time round, now being in control of things and putting the shade of Robbie back where it belongs, in the past. Having seen them first time round they are definitely better now!

But you carry on hating them Newts, I know deep down it's just jealousy!:icon_razz

:icon_eek:
And I got you a ticket for the player of the year do as well..........

I was with him when he phoned you. You should have seen his little face light up when he found you had got his ticket. Like a little boy who has seen Christmas for the first time :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566