Bargains galore???

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Well-Known Member
Released from the YT then, according to this:

Ahmed Deen (midfielder) 18
Ben Mortimer (defender) 19 (just)
Colin O'Shea (defender) 18
Conor McAnallens (defender) 18
Daniel McAlea (midfielder) 18
Lewis Tozer (defender) 19
Nicolas Matthews (defender) 18
Tom Williamson (midfielder) 19 - as we already knew
 

weluvulesta

New Member
ive got it. and there is Chelsea reject near the beginning. Maybe we could turn him into Izzet!!
 

weluvulesta

New Member
Leigh said:
Released from the YT then, according to this:

Ahmed Deen (midfielder) 18
Ben Mortimer (defender) 19 (just)
Colin O'Shea (defender) 18
Conor McAnallens (defender) 18
Daniel McAlea (midfielder) 18
Lewis Tozer (defender) 19
Nicolas Matthews (defender) 18
Tom Williamson (midfielder) 19 - as we already knew

at least they haven't let go of that Australian guy.. whats his name? I think it is Wachowski.
 

Leigh

Well-Known Member
weluvulesta said:
Leigh said:
Released from the YT then, according to this:

Ahmed Deen (midfielder) 18
Ben Mortimer (defender) 19 (just)
Colin O'Shea (defender) 18
Conor McAnallens (defender) 18
Daniel McAlea (midfielder) 18
Lewis Tozer (defender) 19
Nicolas Matthews (defender) 18
Tom Williamson (midfielder) 19 - as we already knew

at least they haven't let go of that Australian guy.. whats his name? I think it is Wachowski.

Wesolowski :wink: He's only 16.
 

weluvulesta

New Member
How old is Iwan Roberts. Could he do the job in the 1st division. Sir Les did well in the Premiership so I am sure Roberts could do the same.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
weluvulesta said:
How old is Iwan Roberts. Could he do the job in the 1st division. Sir Les did well in the Premiership so I am sure Roberts could do the same.

No thanks, horrible thought. :wink:
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Andy Monkhouse is a good left winger from Rov Rum.
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Chris Sedgewick is better I hear on the right.

Dunno bit hit and miss. Both ok though.
 

Malf

New Member
Most players contracts aren't up until 30th June, so players on there are just ones that have been released by their clubs. All the crap basically, players like Liam Lawrence haven't been released as their clubs want them to stay but they will still go. So don't get upset about the list, there's more about trust me.
 

Malf

New Member
Malf said:
Most players contracts aren't up until 30th June, so players on there are just ones that have been released by their clubs. All the crap basically, players like Liam Lawrence haven't been released as their clubs want them to stay but they will still go. So don't get upset about the list, there's more about trust me.

That's pissed on my fire, Lawrence is on that list!! :lol:

Richard Wellens is up for grabs, a good little midfielder from Blackpool. Not keen to see Phil Jevons on that list, Micky is a big fan of his. I guess he'll be on his way then.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Jevons? Never heard of him, is he a honker?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea819
2Liverpool818
3Manchester City817
4Brighton815
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton814
9Brentford812
10Wolves812
11Leicester811
12Arsenal811
13Aston Villa810
14Palace88
15Southampton87
16Watford87
17Leeds Utd86
18Burnley83
19Newcastle Utd83
20Norwich City82

Latest posts

Top