Stearman 5
Tiatto 8
Hughes 5
Williams 4
Porter 9
Hammond 8
Hume 5

Henderson 8
Johansson 6 (wasn't bad, but didn't have to do much)
Kisnorbo 7
McCauley 7
Stearman 0 (waste of space today)
Porter 9
Tiatto 7
Williams 7
Hughes 6
Hammond 8
Hume 6 (not given the right service, when he was was instrumental in the 1st goal)

Henderson 6
Johansson 4
Kisnorbo 4
McAuley 6
Stearman 3
Tiatto 3
Hughes 3
Williams 4
Porter 5
Hammond 4
Hume 4

dont normally do this but for today only

hendo 7
nissa 5.5
kisnorbo 6
mcauley 5
stearman5.5
tiatto 7
hughes 6
williams 5.5
porter 6
hammond 6
hume 4

overall very average performance from us.

why's everyone being so negative. we won 2-0 and cruised it. Henderson, Hughes, Levi, Williams and Elvis were all especially good today

why's everyone being so negative. we won 2-0 and cruised it. Henderson, Hughes, Levi, Williams and Elvis were all especially good today

the actual standard of the footbal being played is very, very low, how many of the players you mentioned would get into Birmingham/Derby/Preston's teams (who by points tally are best in the divison) let alone the Premier league?

I disagree i thought Williams had a good game made some good passes when he switched the play.

Abolutely! Everything good about our performance today was usually started by a good Williams pass.

Sometimes I wonder if some people actually know anything about football!

Fryatt IMO should be sold to the first club who sniffs him. A total waste of space and nothing to how he was last season.

Remember what I also said about that other twat O'Gravy...... where the feck is he now, useless bag of wank

Henderson 7 ... Had fck all to do
Johansson 6 ... did what was reqd
Kisnorbo 7 ... solid game
McAuley 7 ... see above
Stearman 7 ... see above
Tiatto 7 ... useful
Hughes 6 ... tried
Williams 5 ... quiet game
Porter 8 ... MOTM
Hammond 7 ... ran his bollocks off
Hume 5 ... couldn't get in the game

Abolutely! Everything good about our performance today was usually started by a good Williams pass.

Sometimes I wonder if some people actually know anything about football!

City fans know who they like. And they know who they like to hate as well.

Fryatt looked a good stone lighter and much much sharper to me.

think he's just really lacking confidence at the moment and a couple of goals will turn him round. i heard him talking on the radio and he said he was unhappy with his performances. the boy is still really young and needs a break. i believe he is quality and will come through.

i thought we were poor in the first half with McAuley rating a negative score. But second half I though we played really well, McAuley scoring an 8 for me. What a turn around. Think RK must have fired several rockets at everyone.

Last edited:
Yes, but you also gave Stearman a laughable 4, that was one of the worst performances by any player in a City shirt ever

we booed when the ref booked Stearman...........we wanted him sent off :icon_wink

I wouldn't even have him in my netball team.

we booed when the ref booked Stearman...........we wanted him sent off :icon_wink

It's OK - it was his fifth booking of the season - he won't be playing against Cardiff!!

the actual standard of the footbal being played is very, very low, how many of the players you mentioned would get into Birmingham/Derby/Preston's teams (who by points tally are best in the divison) let alone the Premier league?

I've seen all those teams play against us and the the day only brum looked that much better than us. Most of the teams are much of the same thing in this league. A run like the sheep have had can easily be turn around and they wiil drop very quickly(e.g. Palace, and Cardiff at the moment)

Henderson 7
Johansson 7
Kisnorbo 8
McAuley 8
Stearman 5
Tiatto 6
Hughes 7
Williams 7
Porter 8
Hammond 8
Hume 6

Wesolowski 6
Fryatt 6

i cant believe that harsh rating williams is getting-he looked like he wanted the ball all the time on saturday and also was the start of many attacking moves and was a huge influence on the better periods in the match

williams played better in the second half and some of his passes were top drawer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566