bbc late kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to what he did. Well, he was bigging up Man City and his bestest pal Robby Manc and predicting a heavy defeat for us.

And that is acting like a complete ****? Predicting a heavy defeat for us? :icon_eek: :icon_lol: ****ing hell, I've done that loads of times this season and I'm certainly biased.

And that is acting like a complete ****? Predicting a heavy defeat for us? :icon_eek: :icon_lol: ****ing hell, I've done that loads of times this season and I'm certainly biased.

Difference is that whilst you may say that you are really hoping for the opposite to be true.

Savage really meant it and would have been thrilled to see us get tonked.

I found Sav very amusing on the Late Kick Off, must have really annoyed the derby lot though!

He did get abuse, it's just that broadcasters use directional microphones so it doesn't get picked up.

As to what he did. Well, he was bigging up Man City and his bestest pal Robby Manc and predicting a heavy defeat for us.

He didn't - I was sitting in the KOP on row X - Sav wasn't getting abuse at all during half time when he was sitting pitch side.

He didn't - I was sitting in the KOP on row X - Sav wasn't getting abuse at all during half time when he was sitting pitch side.

I was probably in the loo at half time. He certainly got stick before the game kicked off.

I enjoyed the programme.

Darren Moore has always impressed me. He is an honest hard man in the way that Savage is not. Older fans may understand if I say that he reminds me of Sonny Liston.

The point about Lloyd Dyer is good. I think he had raised his game before Yakuba came. though having the Yak will help a winger. It may be the arrival of Vassell that has galvanised him or perhaps having a manager who puts such an emphasis on pace.

To harp onto my usual point Sousa was sacked after nine games and a close season

I thought the lady who did the Walsall piece was superb. In the present climate of opinion I am of course writing about her broadcasting skills.

I enjoyed the programme.

Darren Moore has always impressed me. He is an honest hard man in the way that Savage is not. Older fans may understand if I say that he reminds me of Sonny Liston.

The point about Lloyd Dyer is good. I think he had raised his game before Yakuba came. though having the Yak will help a winger. It may be the arrival of Vassell that has galvanised him or perhaps having a manager who puts such an emphasis on pace.

To harp onto my usual point Sousa was sacked after nine games and a close season

I thought the lady who did the Walsall piece was superb. In the present climate of opinion I am of course writing about her broadcasting skills.

That article was an interesting one and probably overlooked given the Sousa exclusive interview. Was interesting to see local team's fortunes with regards to rising/ dropping attendances. Can't remember what period it was charting but ours was at a 0% rise/fall on the attendances of the previous season. A lot of the local lower league clubs (and Coventry) all suffered quite drastic attendance drops.

Anyway after watching the Sousa piece I did feel a bit sorry for him in the sense that he had move to live yp here and moved his family up here but in my opinion he has nobody to blame but himself. It does seem to me as though he's trying to make excuses or palm off the responsibility for the way things went onto other people...

Our performances both before and after Sousa's tenure clearly show what was wrong and it wasn't the players, it wasn't Milan Mandaric and it wasn't anything but the result of piss-poor management in general from Sousa.

Last edited:
after watching the Sousa piece I did feel a bit sorry for him in the sense that he had move to live yp here and moved his family up here

I know some parts of Leicester are fairly shitty, but I'm sure it can't have been all that bad for them having to live up there.

I should hope so, because lets face it, she's dog ugly! :icon_wink

I am not sure but this may be deeply offensive. As a dog owner I think I ought to be concerned - I just wish there was someone who could act as an online moral compass at times like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669