Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck T Masala

BBC Sport is quoting that Newell is leaving the hatters. Forgot to cut the link but it aint hatd to find.

Sorry folks I see there is a post on another thread, better than mine it has the link.

Last edited:
They are having a phone in on how to balance a central heating system at the moment :icon_roll

I've e-mailed the BBC saying that someone should get the sack for this mistake. Sickening - I urge you all to f uck the TV license as it's worth nowt. Twats.

Joe_Fox said:
I've e-mailed the BBC saying that someone should get the sack for this mistake. Sickening - I urge you all to f uck the TV license as it's worth nowt. Twats.

Yeah, one typo and the whole corporation is shit :icon_eek: :icon_roll :icon_roll

Dunc said:
Yeah, one typo and the whole corporation is shit :icon_eek: :icon_roll :icon_roll

it certianly is shit. getting our hopes up with a misleading title and then telling us hes given us the fook off

Dunc said:

In a word, yes. Undefendable IMO, should have been checked. Extremely poor, this sort of journalism starts wars - and I'm not over exaggerating.

two minutes to the news

Joe_Fox said:
In a word, yes. Undefendable IMO, should have been checked. Extremely poor, this sort of journalism starts wars - and I'm not over exaggerating.

What wars have been started by a typo on a news website? Specifically a typo on a sports page relating to a 2 bit second tier football team and a slightly less 2 bit second tier football team?

scottmeister said:
so....what's happening?

Joe isn't paying his Licence Fee anymore...oh and Newells told us to stick the Job up our ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669