Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Joe isn't paying his Licence Fee anymore...oh and Newells told us to stick the Job up our ass.

Not forgetting the war thats just started. :icon_roll

EMC Fox said:
seen that article at the top of the page? Holloway's been suspended, hope he doesn't come here!

old news mate.

Joe_Fox said:
In a word, yes. Undefendable IMO, should have been checked. Extremely poor, this sort of journalism starts wars - and I'm not over exaggerating.
You're right, I say we head down to BBC HQ with placards with slogans such as "Death to the BBC pigdogs" ;)

LS6_Fox said:
You're right, I say we head down to BBC HQ with placards with slogans such as "Death to the BBC pigdogs" ;)

:icon_lol:

I'm in my way.

p.s. Dunc - misleading journalism has led to wars in the past, obviously I do not mean incorrect news on football stories but other more important issues. Chill out.

I'm unconvinced its anyone other than you that should calm down Sir. Whether wars have or haven't been started by inaccurate internet news or not (examples would be nice as I have to say its utter pish), the fact is that this is football and it was a typo and at most is irritating and unprofessional. I read it and huffed a little and then got on with my life.

Treebeard said:
I'm unconvinced its anyone other than you that should calm down Sir. Whether wars have or haven't been started by inaccurate internet news or not (examples would be nice as I have to say its utter pish), the fact is that this is football and it was a typo and at most is irritating and unprofessional. I read it and huffed a little and then got on with my life.

:038: :038: :038: :038:

Well said

TBH I think the BBC are fecking fantastic and I won't hear a word said against them. They're my lifeline.

Have you never made a mistake Joe? :icon_roll If you have then it's inexcusable, very poor, and a discgrace. And that goes for everyone in your workplace, your family, your country and your species.

:icon_wink

It's also worth noting that the story originally came from a local BBC radio 'journalist'. As I make up one of the many penniless few that used to slave away at local beeb radio, I can vouch for the fact that it's run on a shoestring with a generator that has mice running round in wheels inside. These sort of sloppy, knee-jerk stories are common place, but this time it struck a nerve with so many because it's about football instead of whether grannies can cross the street in time before the green man turns red. The serious error lays at the feet of the BBCi journo that gobbled up this little news snippet and regurgatated it without first checking its validity. You'd have thought they had learnt their lesson after the Andrew Gilligan charade, but clearly as i've already said, this is football not WMD or WW3.

Chill Winstaaan.

Treebeard said:

Well I'm just shocked a tree actually had web access to be honest.

Treebeard said:
It's also worth noting that the story originally came from a local BBC radio 'journalist'. As I make up one of the many penniless few that used to slave away at local beeb radio, I can vouch for the fact that it's run on a shoestring with a generator that has mice running round in wheels inside. These sort of sloppy, knee-jerk stories are common place, but this time it struck a nerve with so many because it's about football instead of whether grannies can cross the street in time before the green man turns red. The serious error lays at the feet of the BBCi journo that gobbled up this little news snippet and regurgatated it without first checking its validity. You'd have thought they had learnt their lesson after the Andrew Gilligan charade, but clearly as i've already said, this is football not WMD or WW3.

Chill Winstaaan.

You are Jeff "shagger" Peters and I claim my £10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669