BB's confession booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just smoked a spliff.

I'd also like to confess to the one I'll be sparking up in a few minutes as well.

I severely injured a pigeon in town when I was about 10 by kicking the ****er near Leicester Market.

I severely injured a pigeon in town when I was about 10 by kicking the ****er near Leicester Market.
I once through a snowball at a bird in a tree and it knocked the bloody thing right off. I was with a bird at the time and she was a veggie, she went ****ing mad at me and didn't speak to me for days :icon_lol:

Aleast you are showing some remorse now :icon_lol:
I once through a snowball at a bird in a tree and it knocked the bloody thing right off. I was with a bird at the time and she was a veggie, she went ****ing mad at me and didn't speak to me for days :icon_lol:

That cracked me up. The bird probably didn't realise what was happening until it was on the floor.

That cracked me up. The bird probably didn't realise what was happening until it was on the floor.
It didn't, it was ****ing hilarious. It didn't even flap it's wings. It just plopped down to the floor and then panicked and flew away. :icon_lol:

It didn't, it was ****ing hilarious. It didn't even flap it's wings. It just plopped down to the floor and then panicked and flew away. :icon_lol:

The bird in the tree or the vegetarian?

I once hit a girl in the head with a pieve of wood that happened to have a rusty nail sticking out of it, it got a bit stuck, then her head started bleeding, still got the scar i think. forehead just to be clear, aged about 10

Another time when i was about 8 our next door neighbour was round with her daughter who was 7, the fair was in the village and we were planning on going that evening. Anyway the girl borrowed my binocs to look at the fair as we live of a hill, i got pissed off waiting and smashed the OO part of the binocs with the palm of my hand, the result was that the end she was looking into hit her with such force that it cut her and she had blood glasses. God i got a right a ****ing shoeing of my mum for that and never got to the fair.

We went to a local spot (Groby pool for those who know it) and we were being idiots and driving round the carpark with each other on our roof or bonnet, teen wolf style.

I had my ex on my boot and took a corner slightly fast, send her spinning across the car park on her head, lot's of blood, stiches and winging later she was fine!

We went to a local spot (Groby pool for those who know it) and we were being idiots and driving round the carpark with each other on our roof or bonnet, teen wolf style.

I had my ex on my boot and took a corner slightly fast, send her spinning across the car park on her head, lot's of blood, stiches and winging later she was fine!

car surfing, bit of an epidemic i here

Another time when i was about 8 our next door neighbour was round with her daughter who was 7, the fair was in the village and we were planning on going that evening. Anyway the girl borrowed my binocs to look at the fair as we live of a hill, i got pissed off waiting and smashed the OO part of the binocs with the palm of my hand, the result was that the end she was looking into hit her with such force that it cut her and she had blood glasses. God i got a right a ****ing shoeing of my mum for that and never got to the fair.
Brilliant :038:, I wish you'd have knocked her out :icon_lol:

Brilliant :038:, I wish you'd have knocked her out :icon_lol:

So do i for the amount of shit i got for it. was funny though, a perfect red ring round each eye :icon_razz

I don't know why but i can't stop chuckling whenever i think about the bird :icon_lol:

It was her own fault if you think about it. If you're stupid enough to stand on a moving car, you deserve to get hurt. As for the driver......

At 15 i shot a girl guide point blank with an air pistol as she had laughed at my stripey jeans and called them pyjamas.....bitch :mad:

At 15 i shot a girl guide point blank with an air pistol as she had laughed at my stripey jeans and called them pyjamas.....bitch :mad:
Did you butt end her after just to make sure she was dead :102:

No i ran like feck her dad was a copper i have since apologised she is now top brass in the RAF :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670