BB's confession booth

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was on holiday in great yarmouth and was walking home in the earlly hours after i had shagged a local lass. i was about 5 miles from the camp site and there was no busses or taxis about.a car stopped to ask me for directions. in the car was 2 french lads. the place they were looking for was the opposite way to which i was going but i told them it was near my caravan.they dropped me off and i sent them down the road.did i feel guilty, did i f**k.i got me head down and its never bothered me since :icon_wink

i was on holiday in great yarmouth and was walking home in the earlly hours after i had shagged a local lass. i was about 5 miles from the camp site and there was no busses or taxis about.a car stopped to ask me for directions. in the car was 2 french lads. the place they were looking for was the opposite way to which i was going but i told them it was near my caravan.they dropped me off and i sent them down the road.did i feel guilty, did i f**k.i got me head down and its never bothered me since :icon_wink

Brilliant, wonder if they ever found their destination?

We went to a local spot (Groby pool for those who know it) and we were being idiots and driving round the carpark with each other on our roof or bonnet, teen wolf style.

I had my ex on my boot and took a corner slightly fast, send her spinning across the car park on her head, lot's of blood, stiches and winging later she was fine!

If you wanted to chuck her, wasier to do it by text nowadays, and safer!

:056:

I once smashed my little sister around the head with a truck that I'd built out of Meccano, knocked her out cold.

That'll teach her for taking the piss because I was 30, the bitch.

I once smashed my little sister around the head with a truck that I'd built out of Meccano, knocked her out cold.

That'll teach her for taking the piss because I was 30, the bitch.

thanks for that, ive just spat orange all over my laptop you bastard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669