Be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consenting adult, in charge of all faculties, not under the influence of excessive drink or drugs, not under inducement of any financial or material gain

Bollocks - let's make it a round million to one

highland fox said:
It was hardly a 'skin on their teeth escape' MK..stop being silly.
If we have absolutely no chance MK then am I to take it you will be offering us all 10/1 that LCFC will be promoted next season? ;-)
7 points wasn't exactly a massive margin was it?
Odds don't work like that, as you are well aware. :p
I wouldn't even entertain an each way bet on City going up on less that 25's.
It's worth the risk then.
And I do have hope....not alot.... ;-)

Still wasn't 'skin of their teeth' though was it? Crewe was 'skin of their teeth', to an outsider we never looked like going down it was just our own supporters panicing which is understandable.We will not be 25/1 at the start of next season.

highland fox said:
We will not be 25/1 at the start of next season.
I know, because we are a biggish club in the league we will have more bets put on us that the average I expect. This dictates the odds being lower than they should be in reality.
willy_nilly.gif

We are miles off being a promotion side and with the further cutting of resources appear to have little chance of promotion next year - I would have thought that all the relegated sides were likely to finish above us plus Ipswich/ West Ham if not promoted and probably the Wolves as well.

That said, CL is doing the right things - but who knows if he will be given time.

If the serially unrealistic posters are typical, he is likely to be in for a difficult time. Seemingly, there is a view that irrespective of the poor resources available that just because we are Leicester City and have a history of promotion/ relegation between the top two divisions then somehow we will magic a promotion challenge next year.

I don't think so.

homer said:
Consenting adult, in charge of all faculties, not under the influence of excessive drink or drugs, not under inducement of any financial or material gain

Bollocks - let's make it a round million to one

nah i'll leave it cheers

MKFox said:
highland fox said:
We will not be 25/1 at the start of next season.
I know, because we are a biggish club in the league we will have more bets put on us that the average I expect. This dictates the odds being lower than they should be in reality.
willy_nilly.gif

Would you like me to get you a job working for William Hills ?

Redditch Fox said:
We are miles off being a promotion side and with the further cutting of resources appear to have little chance of promotion next year - I would have thought that all the relegated sides were likely to finish above us plus Ipswich/ West Ham if not promoted and probably the Wolves as well.

That said, CL is doing the right things - but who knows if he will be given time.

If the serially unrealistic posters are typical, he is likely to be in for a difficult time. Seemingly, there is a view that irrespective of the poor resources available that just because we are Leicester City and have a history of promotion/ relegation between the top two divisions then somehow we will magic a promotion challenge next year.

I don't think so.

That is a reasonable shout, but I would have to say there is just as much evidence to support your point of view as there is to say we will be a top six side.

At the moment it is all balanced and will only start to move towards a side going up or staying put when we know what sort of player CL has been able to bring in. :D :D :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669